Easter Special

A/N
since many of you asked for me to upload soon, but I am behind with the chapters, I decided to make an Easter special, a One shot based on some fairy tales and other things, I hope you will like it anyway.
With love, WookieTheBeater.
***************************************
-Hey kalluto, do you want to hear a story?-
-Hisoka! Why would I? I'm not a kid anymore!-
-oh, really?-
-ok,ok, you win, start with this story!!-
***************************************
Once upon a time, in a tall tall tower, lived a girl named [Name], she was very beautiful, and a really kind hearted person indeed, she lived in that tower lonely, with only her sister Lalah visiting from time to time.
In that tower, she had one only consolation: a serie of book named Hunter x Hunter, that described the story of Gon, a little boy of her age who was searching for his dad and became a Hunter and his epic adventures.

One day she was happily reading her favourite book when some voices from the bottom of the tower kept distracting her.
-Yo Gon! Why don't we climb this tower? I bet we will surely find some treasures!- said a voice.

Gon??? Maybe is just a coincidence.

Tought the girl, starting to get interested by the strange people down there.

-You are right Killua, let's climb it!- and the two boys started to climb up step after step, the tall tall tower. While [name] asked herself if it was safe to let the strangers see her or not.
-You should hide, you'll never know what will arrrive, maybe they are thiefs!- said Kurapika, [name]'s talking squirrel, and the girl agreed, starting to put traps in every corner and then she found a hiding place under the bed.

As the two boys stepped inside the room, they had a waterfall of books falling on their head, leaving them confused.
-What the hell??- said the boy with white hair.
-LOOK KILLUA!! THAT'S US!!-yelled happily the other boy, who had spiky black hair and green clothes, and that looked exactly like the boy on the cover of the book he was holding.

They are them???

Asked herself the girl who was hiding, starting to struggle for a wiev.
-Maybe there is a person here, we can ask them where are we... since you followed the wrong path!!- said the boy named Killua, starting to poke his companion. Then Kurapika exited his and [name] hiding place, recognizing the voices of the two boys as the ones of some old friends of him.
-Gon, Killua, what a pleasure meeting you again!-
-Kurapika?? Why are you a squirrel????- asked Gon surprised of the unexpected change of the friend's appearance.
They actually met before, but after some incidents, the boy became a sqirrel and after meeting the good [name], he decided to stay there until someone could have helped him.
-[name], you can come out, they are friends!!- said Kurapika calling the girl, who shyly let herself out from under the bed and stared at the two strangers, that she figured out strangers weren't.

THEY ARE REALLY THEM!!!

As she realized that, she started to jump around the room, hugging them and making a lot of question at the two boys, as a true fangirl will do as she met her favourite characters.

After the girl calmed down, and Kurapika explained his strange situation, the two Hunters had no doubt they had to help their friend Kurapika.
-I was transformed by a witch named Neon becouse I didn't want to go out with her, so after a lot of complains of her, she made me... like this.-Said Kurapika making the long story short.
-I asked my sister for a solution and she said that one of the two Fairy Good Mothers can help him, but I don't know where we can find them!- said [name].-And my sister also asked me to never step out from this tower since a lot of bandits live around the area, and they kill whoever they meet, so it's really really dangerous!-

The boys and the squirrel talked a bit for themselves, as [name] waited for their plan of escape, then Gon happily said that she could eventually come with the guys and the four started their adventure, becouse the two of them were really really stong and the bandits didn't scare them.
***************************************
-Hey Hisoka, are you sure that is a story for kids? Becouse I'm pretty sure that you are inventing this all. And we both know how your mind is...-
-oh no Kalluto, my boy, this is bery very safe, and even you, who are reading this, enjoy with me this sweet little story, ok?-
-Hisoka, don't break the fourth wall, please!-
***************************************
They walked and walked asking around from time to time for indications, and they eventually found a little house, where lived a woman named Senritsu, that was one of the two Fairy Good Mothers, and she had the ability to transform Kurapika into an human again if they found her magical flute, that was robbed by a man named Chrollo. But the four couldn't manage to defeat the evil thief, and they asked a very skilled and handsome mage to help them, and he said he would, at the condition that the girl who was with them would have married him.
-I accept the deal- said the girl, while her friends were utterly jealous of the handsome magician.
-He is so handsome and strong, I will be happy forever if I marry him.- continued the girl, happily kissing the mage.
***************************************
-Nooo!!! She has to be with big brother Killua, not with you Hisoka!!-
-but Kalluto, what I said abiut Interruptions?-
-Change the story she will marry big brother Killua, not you!!-
-Uff, ok... you won...-
****************************************
The girl agreed, but then the white haired brat interrupted them, saying that the accord couldn't have been made and that the girl couldn't marry the handsome and strong magician, and token the girl's hand he runned of into the woods.
-Why did you stop me?- asked the girl looking at her friend.
-[name]- started to stutter the boy, gathering confidence.-You can't marry the handsome and strong mage, even if he is so handsome and strong, becouse I love you! I did from the first time i saw you in that tower, so please, don't marry the handsome and strong mage!- he said, hugging the girl, and she smiled at him and his words, saying that she loved him too, and they shared their firts kiss under the moon.
**************************************
-That's better, even if there are to many "handsome and strong"...-
-A story can't be perfect for everyone, right?-
*****************************************
After that they somwhow convinced the handsome and strong Mage to help them and after a mythical fighting he retrieved the magical flute, they returned to senritsu and made Kurapika a young and nice girl again.
****************************************
-HISOKA!! Kurapika is a male!!-
-aahh, you don't have any sense of humor...-
***************************************
Kurapika returned the fine male he once was and after ten years the girl and the white haired brat married each other.

The end.
***************************************
-But... what about the other fairy good mother? What happened to the thief? And the magician? And the sister?? And why the the bandits didn't compare?? Hisoka, you can't tell a story right!!-
-The all unanswered question will have the anwer at the next special, ok?-
-YOU ARE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL AGAIN!!!-
-See you next special time, sweet reader, and good night Kalluto!-
-HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!-
__________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE

This

Is

Spoof, madness, a parody, but not Sparta.

I wrote this in an afternoon, and I started having in mind a true adventurous story, with romance, magic and all the usual fairy tale stuff, but then.. I wanted to make this special.... and Hisoka came.

Happy Easter to everyone, and thank you for reading.

With love,
WookieTheBeater.