Mine x Hers x Room

We came out from the Zaoldyeck mansion to get reunited with Kurapika, Leorio and Gon. I was amazed to find out that they weren't here for saving Killua this time, but just to save me.

-After you fainted, Leorio and Bodoro fought in a fair battle as the oldest recovered a bit, and the old man won too!- Explained me Killua, as I stared at Leorio dumfounded: wich old man he meant?
-I'M NOT AN OLD MAN!!-the oh-so-familiar yell filled the air as well as my laughter. Then Gon continued the story:-After that, Bodoro should have fought against Illumi but after he talked with your sister Lalah he surrounded and lost the battle for the exam.- in the time this was happening, I was still unconscious in a bed near Gon as we were both assisted y Killua, who continued the explanation:-Then mybrother decided that was time to put on a show and he came into the room, saying that I had to choose if to give up you or Gon. He said that he would take the one I choose to the mansion for me to never see that person again, but since I didn't answered he took you away and said that I was a weakling, that if I kept going with the two of you....- he leaved the sentence at half as I felt tears of rage filling up my eyes: How illumi dared to talk to him like that?

I will personally punish that guy in the name of....in the name of LOVE!

-So we headed to the Padokia republic and found a way to save you. Killua disguised himself and he got to know that you were still unconscious, so we waited with Zeburo and Cinquiento getting stronger day by day, until Killua texted us that you awoke and that they were coming. We entered the test gate and we met Canary and Gotoh...- continued Kurapika, then Leorio took the lead of the conversation:-At first they were so strange, I mean if we were just here to save our kidnapped friend, one of those friends who helped you trought an hell like you did in the hunter exam...- I could have seen tears priking out from his eyes as I hugged the old teen tightly, whispering many thank you as possible.
-So now we are free!- ended Killua takimg my shoulder and briging me backwards, as I stumbled against his chest and blushed.

-Yes, you are master Killua, and I suggest you to go until you still can.- said Gotoh, and I rushed to him:-I found the answer to your question!!- I said:-We are friends! That's why I need him to come!- he smiled, then he nodded and I started to run back to Killua amd the others happily, as the Exam now finally ended.

************************************

As  we got out from the Zaoldyeck territory we headed to the airport, when Gon, Kurapika and Leorio said that we should have headed everyone in our direction as our different goals needed, but we also promised to meet again at York Shin City on the first September.
-WAIT FOR US! WE WILL SURELY COME!!- I yelled to Kurapika and Leorio as they headed towards theyr aircraft or blimp.
-Now what are we three kids going to do?- asked Gon to Killua and me, but a female voice behind us answered:-I know about you, but I need my sister back for some time!-

NOT AGAIN????

I rushed away from her grasp iding behind Killua and yelling at him to save me, but the two of them, meaning Gon and Killua, laughed at me and said that this time they wpuld have came with me. I stared at them wide eyed and surprised. Then I started to feel fear. What if they saw my room?? It would get embarrassing!!
-Ok, I can do that!- my sister said before I could say anything she grabbed me, Gon and Killua and jumped in a portal.

***********************************
As I opened my eyes again, I was in Killua's arms as he was holding me princess-like. We both were blushing hard, not even in mind to get away from each other,
but then Gon decided to get in between yelling "LOOK THAT'S ME" and pointig to one of my many Hunter x hunter posters.
We were ended up in my room. And that was VERY, VERY WRONG!!!

-This is Lalah room, isn't it cute?- I quikly said, hoping that my sister got the message, but she didn't, she even confessed the truth and grabbing the Killua's peluche I had on my bed, she held him thight saying with hight-pitched voice:-Aww Killua-Kun, I missed you soo much!!-
I stared at the blushing Killua as he quikly went hiding behind Gon, so I gritted my theet and glared deadly at Lalah until she put Killua-kun back to his place and passed on with the speech:-Look at what I found out in another dimension, the one where you have ended
________________________________
AUTHOR NOTES!!
This chapter is specially dedicated to StephHXHSAOpokeve in me and her comments saved me. But let me tell you with order what happened.

~~A little story of a little author ~~
I had a very creepy and scary nightmare lat night, one where all the worries and fears you have gets toghether to gie you a night of fright, as I woke up I was so scared I started trembling and I couldn't move. "I can't go to school this way!" I tought, and I grabbed my phone, thinking about what to text my friends about my absence, buy then some I saw a little notification on Wattpad, and it was a comment on my story, more precisely, an answer to my comment by @steptHXHSAOpoke , as I started reading that comment, all the nightmares went away and a smile appeared on my face, and thanks to her I got the stranght to go and live also today. I won't ever stop writing, becouse that's what make me happy at mornings, and the main reason I wake up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was really the hardest to write, since it got cancelled four times because of server errors or that this didn't reach my expectation, so I hope you like the ultimate 4.0 version!!

Thank to all the readers and Likers and Commenter, I reached 5K!!!!  I'm so happy!! thank you! Thank you so much!! I really love you all!!!

WookieTheBeater