Strangeness X Normality

As I understood everything was just returned back to normal, I tought that Killua also forgot about the bet we had made about mine and Naoko's fight, but eventually he didn't, so now he and Gon were arguing about if the latter could have came with us or not.
-It's a date Killua! you're supposed to be ALONE with her!- said the black haired boy, as the other prayed him to come, as he felt too embarrassed or thought it wasn't really a date.
-Well then, I'll have a TRUE DATE with [Name] at your place, since you are so BAKA!- yelled Gon at his friend, taking my arm and tugging me towards the door, but a silver flash passed in front of us as Killua blocked the door screaming at Gon to "take his hands off his girlfriend".

wait. Did he said girlfriend??

-It's me who have a date with her! not you!!- Killua yelled at him as I began to get bored:-Can't we just go to the cinema or something all together?- they both yelled no at my question as they began to punch eachother:
-[Name] will come with me! You don'y know how to treat a girl!-
-Forget that! She has to date me! not you!!-
I sweatdropped, as I saw Zushi enter too:-Hello! Wing asked me to help you with nen training since you've been out for a month...- said me the little boy as I smiled to him and we began to get out, while the other two kept their crazy talk.
-Wait [Name]!! Don't go with that guy!!- yelled Killua:-I'm far more stonger than him! To not forget I'm smarter and nicer!- he bragged, making both me and Zushi sweatdrop at his prideful behaviour. Then Killua toke me back into the room when he and Gon restarted their madness.
-Sorry Zushi, seems like today I can't get out...- I said to him as the two of them began to pull me by my arms, at a point I could have felt me ripping in two. Then Wing came in, and I felt saved.

*********************************

-for your fight against Kastro, you will need something special, do you have any ideas?- asked Wing to me, as I explained them his doppelganger technique.
-Well, I tought about a big return...- I smirked, then I looked at the window of the weapon shop:-I would just need a backpack.-
But a normal backpack wouldn't have helped at all! I needed something special.
-The match between Hisoka and Kastro will be this saturday, so I have less than a week to prepare for my match.- I said to myself, thinking about which ability would have been best using against Kastro doppelganger.
-If I'm manipulation or materialization, I have a little idea that could help me... but first, I need to figure out my Hatsu type!- I said cheerfully, as I started to search for a glass of water.
-Who told you about the hatsu?- asked me Wing, mainly becouse he never said anything about the types of it, and neither the mortal techniques.
-You, my sister....in another universe... it's complicated?- I said, as I wanted to get rid of the explanation soon, so as I found a glass and filled with water, I took a leaf and dropped it on the water, preparing to discover my true power.
-[Name]!!- I heard someone call me as I was relaxing and releasing my ten.
-We have to go on a date!!- the same voice said, and I was snatched away from my glass.

*******************************

Me and my date were in a bar, sipping slowly at a hot chocolate, as I glared at him with all the hate I could muster to give him:-I was doing a really important thing, you know? One that could have decided my match against Kastro. I need to win, you know? I have less than a week for preparing to it.- he looked really uninterested, as he tried to crack some jokes about the lady on the lift.
-[Name], I promised you this, remember? And then.... who cares if that Kastro man dies? He wanted it, I mean, getting against Hisoka means death!-
-Gon wants to fight Hisoka.- I replied coldly.
-Well.... right.... uhm....- he didn't replied, as we both fell into an embarassing silence. I scoffed as I tought that I shouldn't waste a date with Killua like this, so I got myself to smile and I lifted up my eyes to meet his:-So... what are your plans for the date?- I asked cheerfully, looking at my partner:-Where are we going now?- I asked again, as the boy in front if me didn't say anything, but looked up on something behind me.
-Hey hey hey... look at who we have here, your name is [Name], right?-
I turned myself to look at who talked and found Kastro, he was trying to be charming and all but I knew better:-Yes, we will fight in a week....- I said to him, as I tought a way to slip away and continue my date.
-I see you're having fun with your friend, but wouldn't you prefer going out with someone more mature?- I glared deadly at him as Killua did the same.
-Sorry, but I'm happy as I am... See you in the ring!- I said, grabbing Killua's hand and dragging him away.
-That man is a creeper even worst than Hisoka!- I said as we were far from Kastro.
-Am I really an immature little boy?- I heard Killua say depressed, as I asked myself what was he saying.
-No... it's just the guy very idiotic, you're fine Killua...- I said to him, smiling.
-For me... you're the best.- I ended.

*********************************

Since we both ended up bored and tired from the day, we just decided to return to our roomsand accord eac other to have that date later in time.

I looked at the glass that I left on my table:-Maybe... before going to bed I should try it...- I whispered to myself, then I went over the glass and used Ren on it, and the leaf started to sink down, but as that touched the bottom, it crubled and all I could saw were some inpurities on the glass where the leaf has fallen.

Does that mean that I seriously have two nen types??

I smirked: -Kastro, prepare yourself, becouse I have an amazing technique ready for you!-

______________________________
Wookie's little piece of heaven

Oh my, 7K?? But i loove you so much~♥♥

Hello~ I want to thank every reader and commenter and liker that read my story until now, and maybe will keep reading this. I want to say that I really appreciate and love all the comments I get and also every notification of a little like on a chapter. To be honest, I don't regret making the error to upload my story before I had many chapters already written, becouse I'm glad that I can personally thank everytime the readers with my stupid note.

I really love all of you!!♥♥♥

WookieTheBeater