Mistrust x Trust

I was awoken the next morning by a soft whisper that called my name, I tough for a while that it was Lalah preparing some kind of prank and I stood up right ahead ready to fight. But what I saw was not my sister, it was Gotoh.
-[Surname]-san, Kikyou-Sama wants to meet you.-I nodded, and as e was out from the room, I started dressing up quickly.

Killua's mother...what will happen?

-I will suggest you to not say to her you plans about Master Killua, or else you will break her heart.-said Gotoh, and I nodded, I didn't wanted all the Zaoldyeck family and butlers against me before the plan was put in action.

I thought on how should I've behaved, should I start to act uncaring and bloody cold? Playfully evil? No. I tough, I would have just been myself, even if that meant more problems.

The story will go on anyway.

*****************************************

-ah, [Name]-chan!! How are you sweetie? It's been so much since I've seen you!- I smiled at the woman, trying to not sound to fake.
-I'm fine, thanks, Mrs.Zaoldyeck...-
She laughed very lady-likely, saying that I was one of the family and I should have just called her by name but I replied by saying that it would have been disrespectful, and she continued to talk about that for a while. Seems like I'm acting well... then a door opened ad Milluki came sweating and taking his abdomen in pain: he was bleeding!

Killua is escaping.I have to follow him!

-Killua is revolting mom!!-he said, before collapsing on the ground out of the pain, making some of the tings he had in his pockets fall. One of the bombs rolled near me, so I picked that up putting it in my backpack.

-Milluki!?- I grabbed the chance while Kikyou was near her son for standing up and running towards the exit, but I forgot that the Zaoldyeck mansion was a labyrinth, and I've just got lost by myself, when...

***************************************

-What are you doing here??- I would have recognized that voice everywhere.

IS HIM!!

I would have finally the chance to meet him in person: I slowly turned myself to face him:-Killua...- I whispered as I took back the instinct to run towards him and give him a big bone-breaking hug or anything even stranger, but I took my time for examining up close while my shyness took place instead of the bold girl that had her pretty good escaping plan.

It's him... in front of me...

I started hyperventilating and trembling: I couldn't believe that I was finally in front of him, I tried to calm down and talk, but I only stuttered nonsense. He seemed to catch my uneasiness  and he started first.

-what are you here for? Did mum asked you to stop me?? I won't stop from hurting you just because once we were friends!-
He said with an angry tone, glaring at me.
-I'm not here to stop you! I'm coming with you!!- I said mustering all my force for going out of my fan-girling stance, and then I took his hand in mine, starting to run again.
-What? Are you really [Name]??-I wondered in what direction should I've headed, but I didn't have a single clue.
-This way.- I heard Killua say, and then I felt my hand pulled at right, we began to run again hand in hand, he leading the way, until we reached the exit of the Zaoldyeck mansion.

Seems like he answered his own question.

*****************************************
-I'm sorry I've slowed you down...- I said covering my face, but he just smiled:-Slowing me? You were so slow that even a slug could have ran faster!!- he laughed, i stared at him for a bit:
-aren't you angry at me?- i asked. But the answer was just his hand in mine again, as we walked again towards the outside of the Kukuuro Mountain.

-Not so fast!!- i heard a female voice saying:-Where do you think you are going, kill?- i could have felt their reciprocate glare as I backed a bit, not sure of what to do.
-Let[Name] hand go, now!- but Killua's held me just tighter.
-Kill, don't make me mad, leave [Name] hand right now, or I will kill her!- she screamed again, and I the moment after, I knew that the bloodthirsty assassin mode of Killua was activated,what i was wondering is what his anger was about, the impossibility to leave with her stopping us or the possibility that she could have killed me?

-Shut up mom.-i heard Killua coldly saying. Then he sprinted towards his mother changing his hand into claws, scratching her cheek and then, with the same bloody hand, he took mine, starting to run again, he looked still sad, and I wondered if he was scared I would reject him or something now that I've seen this part of him.

The blood is gross, but he protected me.

-I'm sorry...- I whispered to his mother, hoping that she saw that this was the best for Killua, and then i ran away trying to keep up Killua's speed.

After some time running I was totally out of breath, and I asked Killua for a little pause, he nodded silently.
-here, clean your hand with this,-I said handing him some water and an handkerchief:-If it dry out, then it will never get clean...- he looked at me sad:-Aren't you scared? I'm a killer!-

I already knew that, but I don't care.

-Let's make a deal, what do you think?- I purposed:-for as long I stay by your side, we will help each other out, for everything...Without bad judgments without a sense.- he seemed deep in tough, so I added:-You can always use me as a hostage, I bet that she wants me alive since she likes me...- after some moments, he finally agreed, and said:-Let's start our adventure then.-
*****************************************
After some hours of running we stopped in a restaurant, and then we finally had the chance to talk.
-You are not the [Name] that came the last eight years, are you?- he asked me, and I tough on what should I have said now.

-I'm sorry... I'm back now...- he simply smiled at me, answering:
-Welcome home, [Name]!
I smiled back:-yes... I'm home now...-

I'm home...