Losing X Finding

-Why dad keeps thinking that she is the key? She never helped our cause, all that [Name] ever cared about was that brat and their friends. Who needs friends anyway! Damn...- said Lalah as she worked on one of [Name]'s robot counterpart, numbered 376.
-Look at this one, even when she lived in a world without him, all she ever did was consider him more than any other human being that was with her.... if she will find that this is just an induced dream, she will be soo crushed... I got it!! I know what to do... I'll wake her up!- and with that sentence and an evil laugh, Lalah finished the project of reactivating #376 and gave her the order.

Wake [Name] up.

******************************

At Mito's house, the real me started to draw down all the new memories I had inside my head and with the help of Gon and Killua I was trying to put them together, I found that I didn't really belonged in the Hunter world, but that was just another Robot, I really came from the world I was before, where Gon, Killua, Kurapika and everyone else was just a fictional character, nen wasn't real and you had to fight real hard for everything you wanted, with your own abilities.

I lived 376 lives as a robot, and in more than three hundred of them, it was ended by Killua, either becouse controlled by Illumi, becouse he found the truth, or just that I ended up by some evil side and he had to sentence me to death before I killed someone else.

But still I couldn't get the whole picture: why I was sent here? Why Lalah and dad and Naoko kept making robots of me? What was really happening?? I was confused and I didn't know a thing about all this, so I decided to try something with my Nen.

********************************

I wanted a book, a book where I could have founded all my answers, but nothing seemed to materialize.
Then I heard some rustling and.another me got out from a bush beside me.
-I'm here to wake you up.- She said, and i noticed that a tear was flowing down her left eye, while the other one seemed to gleam in rage, red as bood.
-I'll wake you up. Don't worry.... It won't hurt....too much.- the voice wich she spoke this time was broken, as she feared what she was going to do, then she simply walked near me slowly, as even her right eye began to cry, then she looked down at my drawings, and with a sorry, she simply touched my forehead, and all that I could have saw after that was pure white.

*******************************

"Don't worry, kaito said that wherever we are, we will always be friends!"

I slowly opened my eyes as the screen of my laptop showed the last scene of the 148th episode of Hunter x Hunter, I rubbed them slowly, as I woke up from a longest dream, I looked around my room, nothing out of order, my pillows, posters, everything in his place. I look around my room to find nothing different from when I last got back from school, my math homeworks still forgotten on my desk. Seems that just half an hour, maybe even less, passed since I lastly gave them a glace, but yet, I felt the dream I had got me to live thousands of lifes.

-[Name]!!! Come down! Dinner is ready!!- I hear my sister voice call, fakingly sweet as usual, I growled as I stopped Reason halfway, as a photo of the four main character of my favourite show was in the screen, and I walked downstairs to the kitchen, where my father and mother were happily talking about where to go in our next holidays.

I was thinking of everything I dreamt about, but then I smiled to my family as they asked me something, forgetting about everything that ever happend in that less than half an hour I spent asleep in my room.

After all, it was only a dream.
___________________________________

This is the real E.N.D.

This story has been my first and most loved story ever... I cried an laughed writing this. But always loved it.

Maybe some of you are still wondering what everyone was planning or such, but I'll leave this to you, and if anyone wants to use this story or my characters for some kind of spin-off, second volume or anything, feel free to do it, but send me a link as I'll be ecstatic to read that!

I really loved this~♥
Thank you to everyone who read, commented, liked, shared, and liked my story.... I will never forget you~♥ thank you so much...

See you next story time~♥

WookieTheBeater.