Work x Holiday

We all get out from the tower and we get into an even bigger airship than the last time, Gon and Killua immediately went all around the place looking around, while I stood beside Kurapika thinking about what happened in the tird phase.

-You are worried about something serious, I can tell...- interrupted my way of toughts Kurapika:-Care to say me what's the matter?-
I hesitated, but then I decided that I needed to leash out some worries, before all of this overwhelms me, but just as I started to tell him what happened in the trick tower, my sister got in the picture.
-[name], we have to talk...- she said, a very serious look in her eyes:-alone.- she continued eying Kurapika, who just sighed and stepped out from the conversation.
-What do you want?- I said coldly to her:-Still want to bring me back? I tought you've seen what I'm capable of, from the screens of the trick tower.-
-It's about that... what did you do to that man... do you remember it?-
I flinched:- no... I... I just gone blank... when I started to see again, that guy was out.-
-Out?? You did a massacre!! You're a monster!!-she screamed angry and scared at me.
I cringed, but as she saw my expression, her eyes softened:-Come back with me... this is not your place...-
-No.- I repeated myself:-I've waited a whole life for this, there is NO WAY for me to come back now. You always asked me to have a life, right? Well, now that I'm finally living some, you want me to come back? Oh, you guessed wrong: my answer is NO!!- then I waved a hand at her, starting to walk for coming back to Kurapika and the others, but she held me back:-The other you is taking control. Be more careful on your actions.- she whispered, looking around:-Dad doesn't like the mess you're making.-
-Well, tell him that I didn't asked for my evil part to get a mind of her own.-
She glared at me even more angrily, at my swift remark, then she let me go away from her.

***************************************

As the airship landed, we were greeted by two old people who presented to us as the "Hotel managers".
-For renting a room, all you have to do is find some treasures around the area, and we will give you a room corresponding the value of what you found.- said the woman, while I scanned all the discarded boats and broken ships that floated on the sea surface.
-Hey [name], why don't we associate? Me and Gon can find the treasures while you took care of any robber that tries to steal anything!-
I nod briefly at Killua, then I searched for some box.
-If we manage to fill this, it should get us a nice room!- I said taking up a big box:- I've seen that is those ships there are many treasures, go see there!- I pointed at some boats.
-Woah! You were right [name]!!- I smiled as I heard Gon's voice call Killua for help to take on the treasures.
-Hey [name] do you want to trade?- I heard Tompa ask, I smirked as I titled back my head for seeing him:-What about no? Go pester someone else.- I said coldly:-Or do you wanna discover what's like to sleep with the fishes?-
Tompa just shivered away looking at me scared for his life, as I laughed at his fat fat nose!

After we found the treasures, we reached the old man for the valuation, and I found Kurapika with his Kuruta pendent all sad: -hey.... are you ok?- i asked.
The blonde was always so nice with me, it's time to return the favor, but Kurapika just faked a smile and said that it was alright, obviously lying.
-it's a Kuruta medallion, it's said that it protects from fires...- I whispered coping the old man's words.-Howewer, it doesn't have a great money value...-
-Second class cabin!- the woman said, and I complimented Kurapika for his catch:-You are really sad about it, I've seen it...- I said, whispering:-But remember that they will love you anyway from up there, you know?- I said at higher voice, making him smile for a second, before wishing me good luck and go to his own room.

************************************

-wait a minute!! We three are going to share the room [name], but is not it inappropriate for you to sleep with two boys?- asked me Gon after we got the key, I was answering that I didn't have really choice but Killua butted in:-Is not really a problem, since she doesn't even have boobs, it's like we are three guys!- I deadly glared at the boy:-I'm only twelve, it's impossible for me to have them! Wait two years and you wilm drown in my chest!-I pouted.
-That's becouse you are a surf table! Come on, admit it, it's easy! Say out loud: "I'm a surf table"!- he said, making a cat face.
- IDIOT!!- I yelled starting to follow him aroung trying to catch him, even if he just dodged everytime.
As I was starting to think that it was useless ad I should have just gave up he changed his direction and HE catched ME.
-See gon? No boobs whatsoever.- he said lifting up my shirt. I blushed and covered myself up: -PERVERT!!- I screamed scared, then I heard some heartfelt laughs and I looked up to find Kurapika and leorio laughing at me and the whole scene.
Then I smiled too, feeling the happiness that this little show spread in my friend's hearts.

************************************

-WAAAH!! GOOON!! - I heard Killua's yelling as he hold a little poor bait:-It's so horrible, how can you hold a thing disgusting like this??- Gon sweatdropped, while I just laughed at the scene of the terrified assassin.
-Like this Killua, now move it a bit, you have to tempt the fish, making it believe is soo delicious~- killua after he calmed down, instantly learned how to use the fishcan, we waited for some time then...
-GON! I'M CATCHING IT!- then after some seconds, the fish he caughted was up in the air, and he screamed again in fear.

That. Was. Hilarious.
************************************

I stepped in the shower slowly taking off my clothes, calm after that good afternoon, but when I looked at the big and black thing in the shower everything changed and I started to scream scared:-Killuaaaa!!! Help meeee!!!- I called, trying to get away from the too-much-to-count eyed creature.
-[Name]!! What's the matter??- he said worried coming in, then he stopped and started to look at me, then at the big monster, then at me again.
-[name]....- he said, then I started to see some blood erupting from his nose then he fainted.
-KILLUA????KILLUAAAA!!!!- I screamed in fear starting to shaking him, then I realized why he was like this, and after taking a towel for covering muself up, I called for Gon, who took away Killua and the giant bug happily and smiling.
-What a day...- I said taking off the towel, and then I heard someone enter:-[Name], I'm sorry if I wasn't able to help you...- And then again, Killua fainted with a nosebleed.
-what an idiot...- I smiled, kissing his cheek, getting back the towel and re-calling Gon for taking him away:-And this time,tell him to wait for me to go out, ok?- I laughed advertising the boy, that nodded laughing and then exited so that I could have had my shower in peace.
_________________________________
AUTHOR NOTES~~

Sorry for the fish reference, but Tompa needed to be scared off!
The last chapter didn't have many comments... it made me a bit sad...T.T
So this little madness is dedicated to the only one who commented last chapter!!
Thank you Jani-hearts!! And your story is awesome, keep going!!

Thank you!♥♥♥

Wookiethebeater.