Me x Her x Sisters?

Netero called me out and segnaled me to come with him.
-You are special, right?- he asked me, while I just looked at him confused.
-You have abilities out from the norm... even for a Hunter.- he continues, but I interrupt him:-I'm not an Hunter yet, and I'm way weaker than Killua or Hisoka, even Kurapika and Gon are stonger.-
He laughed at me:-But you have that knowledge.- something in his eyes told me that it was not the usual things he meant about me knowing and I couldn't say that kurapika could have beaten me.
-You know what's going to happen before it even exist the chance of it to happen...- he says:-Almost as you have seen it all before.- I laugh at him, as he centered the topic, but I didn't told him the whole truth.
-You will make a fine Hunter, [Name], I'm sure of it.- and with that he goes, leaving me alone in the hallway of the airship.
***************************************
I stood there for some time, trying to elaborate all that the old man said, when two arms took my shoulders and I heard a scream of two too familiar voices.
-Dad! Lalah!?- I was too surprised to see them here for asking how they came on this airship.
-Surprise!- screamed again my sister, hugging me, while my dad laughed.
-Why are you two here now?- I asked still unsure about the how they came there in the first place.
-we wanted to see our dear [Name]... and giving an advice or two.- said Lalah.
-You have to leave this wordl now.- my dad said seriously.
-No way!! Not with all the new things I found! I can't go!!-
-I DON'T CARE!!- Lalah took place of my dad in the talk:-You can't stay here, is too dangerous.-
I looked at her sternly:- for quoting you, "I don't care" either. This is all I ever wanted, and i'm not going to give it up.-
-[Name] are you fine?- I heard Gon and Killua ask as they runned towards me, dad and my sister.
-This is your family, [Name]?- asked me Gon, as killua stood there speechless loking at Lalah.
-Yes... this is my father, and the old hag is my sister Lalah.- I answered, but Killua's eyes didn't leave my sister's figure and I could have heard him whispering her name.
-Killua?? Are you on earth?- I asked poking him, but what I recived, broke everything:-no... she's from heaven.-
Then I realized, and I decided.

-I'm not coming back!-I said and then I ran away, trying to find some place where I could have been alone, but just as I turned the hallway, I fell on the cold floor of the craft.
-So, you are the famous Killua...my sister told me many things about you...- I could have heard my sister say, and I could even picture him blush at this statement and his smiling face that asked Lalah what I told her in all my years of fangirling without hope.

Guess that even if he existed, I wasn't born to be with him, after all.

*****************************************
-[Name]? Are you ok?- I heard kurapika ask as he lended me a hand:-you are crying...- he noticed, but I couldn't muster myself to answer any of his question, so he told me to wait there and he was gone.
He came back not much time after with Leorio, which managed to calm me down and to discover why I was so sad.
-I have the diagnosis...our [Name] is suffering Heart-break...- then he smiled softly at me, and said that that guy was just an idiot for leaving me alone like this, but I was free anytime to call him and Kurapika for help.
-[Name]!! Here you are!!- I heard Gon call:-Your dad has gone mad! Come! Fast!!- I stood up wondering what could have happened.
-YOU WON'T HAVE MY DAUGHER!!-oh... that.
If my father is gone so overprotective over us with Killua, means that he proposed or something like that, but I wonder why he added also me... it's obvious that he doesn't have feelings for me.
-My daughter will marry a respectable boy, not an assassin like you! And forget that I will let you touch my [Name] again!!- my dad told him angry, oh, that's the story.

Guess I never really stood a chance...

I tried to conceal the tears that were threatening to fall and kindly smiled at Killua: -Don't worry, he is always like this!- I supported, even if inside I was literally dying.