thirty eight

step to the right, step to the left.

they are dancing in the middle. it's probably the most interaction they had in public.

others are starting to ignore and leave them alone.

her arms rest faithfully around his neck, whilst his hands are grabbing both sides of her hips.

throbbing, they can't help but smile all night long.

" you look good with your hair up, " she said, lightly fixing his hair.

" you think so? "

she can see how dearly he looks at her. as a matter of fact, everybody could see it.

he bites his lips, happy to receive some compliments.

he stares into her eyes, falling even deeper with the person. it's like none of his surroundings mattered.

his eyes never left her and well, so does she. she couldn't deny that he looks handsome. let alone his perfect personality.

who would've thought she'd fall for someone who helped her since the start?

" you look so beautiful. "

chuckles escaped her mouth. this was his hundredth time telling her that.

" you said that so many times already. "

" because you really are beautiful. " he smiled.

touched, she buried her head on his chest. she wanted to cry but she can't. it's too wasteful.

he really does treat her like a queen. everything he said about her is all compliments. he seriously adored her.

just then, he pulled her away from his chest, holding both of her hands.

" kim nahyun, i am in love with you. " he paused, examining her beautiful features. he lets out a smile again, " will you be my girlfriend? "

her face turns red, blushing and being shy of his question. — as if she never kissed him before.

" yes.. " she mumbled, eyes are shy to look at him.

usually, his super-hearing could make out what she was saying but due to the loud crowd, he was clueless.

" what? "

" yes, i'll be your girlfriend, " she said, a tad louder for him to hear.

his face lit up, nonstop smiling as he quickly pulled her in for a kiss.

the kiss was elegant, but nobody notices because of how crowded it was. but things like that are better to keep to themselves.

they'll cherish it even more.