seven

she was exhausted. almost too lifeless to even breathe.

these past two weeks was difficult for her. not that it's ever easy, but somehow it felt harder.

her mother would bring a guy home, drunk in state and she would constantly make out with him.

it was horrendous.

to make things worse, they treat her like a servant. it's tiring to be a fucking servant and work nonstop. it's exhausting.

today was no exception. the whole house smelt like cigarettes and alcohol and it made her sick. so sick.

passing the two adults, hoping to find peace in her room, she was stopped by the boyfriend.

" what do you want? " she had enough. this toxicity was putting too much pressure on her.

stunned, the man replied, " why are you talking to me like that? "

agony runs inside him as he grabbed nahyun on the cheek, cupping it hard.

it's no denying that she feels scared and tense. things could go wrong within seconds. she might not be able to fight it.

" i think your daughter is malfunctioning. " the guy said, eyeing her mother that was smoking off a cigarette.

" i think she needs a slap. "

ah, what did she expect? of course, her mother would do that. she betrayed her since she was small.

taking her mother's words seriously, a big slap was sent to her cheeks.

it stings. no shit.

feeling upset and tensed, she managed to run out the door, giving no fucks about the adults in the house.

" sleep outside, you bitch! "

that's what she heard as she ran away. honestly, she didn't care.

her mother's boyfriend has only been with her for a few weeks and he's acting like the king of the house.

so annoying!