thirteen

it feels strange. it's a brand new day.

it's so serene when there's no screaming in the morning. it's a first to have such a long sleep.

she met everyone yesterday. jake has a brother, jaehyun. their names are literally one letter apart but she can totally differentiate them.

he also has a golden retriever. layla is her name. she's an absolute cutie but very calm in general.

they were nice. too nice to be true. it's awkward but they were accepting her well, especially his mother.

still weak in walking, she forced herself to walk down the stairs.

it's rude to just linger in the bedroom when you're under somebody's roof.

he was coincidentally walking downstairs too when he saw the girl struggling.

in an instant, he approached her and lend her a helping hand.

" you're not fully healed yet. why are you going downstairs? " he said, arms around her waist.

no replies.

expected, not gonna lie. he doesn't even care at this point. he met her too many times and maybe that's just the way she is.

" there's no one downstairs. everyone's at work. " he continued, sighing in relief when they finally passed the final step. " are you hungry? "

she felt like a baby. she was treated so horribly that even the slightest question made her joyful.

she slowly nods her head, head lay low on the ground.

" let's go get you seated. i'll cook something for you. "

again, he led her to the dining room, gently sat her.

it's not like he's a great chef but his cookings aren't too bad as well. — mostly because he only cooks something simple. ramen as an example.