six

it was a bummer to not be able to interact with him anymore. yesterday's evening was so well spent.

it was peaceful, calm and windy.

in all honesty, he wishes to open up more. it's super questionable for him to interact this much with a girl.

the girl's aura was just pure and innocent, which made him comfortable enough to start a conversation.

now that they're away from each other, there's so little of a chance to meet again.

meeting thrice was already too much. there'll probably be no more chance.

despite the wonderful moment yesterday, she had to work extra today. her job area isn't too pleasant too. it's for the best too.

after all, her money was all gone. she'll need to grind more in order to pay off the house bill.

jake on the other side, was just alright. nothing too special occurred.

it was the same boring day at school.

though his head couldn't brush off the suspicion he had about her. it's very obvious.

just then, someone snapped their fingers in front of his face, making him return back to reality.

" jesus, what are you thinking about? i've called your name for ten times already. "

" huh? "

the guy rolled his eyes. annoyed at jake at this point. " what were you thinking? you seemed so out of focus. "

" bruise... "

" what? "

" is it possible to have bruise all over your body if you fell off of a stair? like the whole body. "

his friend lifted their eyebrows. what the fuck is wrong with him today?

" no..? no, i don't think so. why though? is somebody hurt? "

realising that he had just about to get his friend involved in the matter, he instantly shook his head.

" no! haha, i was watching this movie and the main character got so many bruises from falling down the stairs. i thought it was weird too. "

phew. that was a reasonable lie, was it?