seventeen

" mom said yes, you can go to school next week. "

just such simple words, her whole body react in such an indescribable way. she was way too excited.

" all your papers have already settled. you just need your uniform. " he was trying to tell her some basics but he couldn't help but notice her excitement. " calm down, missy. "

" sorry. " she replied, finally calming down but still isn't fainting the smile.

" no need to be sorry. you should get ready, i'm taking you out to find your uniform. "

who would've thought that finding a uniform can be tiring? it's only been 30 minutes but she can't handle the claustrophobic of the small shop.

" tired? " he laughs, looking at the poor girl.

" i'm just glad that uniform fits. "

" this is only the basics, nahyun. "

despite the uncomfortable moments earlier, she's still smiling brightly as her eyes never left the bag in her grips.

ah, her dreams are coming true. what a real blessing.

walking around eventually lead them to a nearby ice cream shop. well, he lured her.

he walked over to the counter while she finds a seat. it's pretty occupied during this hour, hum.

" i see that you brought a girl. girlfriend? " the old man asked.

indeed, jake is a regular and is very close to the old man.

jake took a quick glance at her and lets out a smile. " no, she's just a friend. "

" i see. so what flavour would you like? "

" just vanilla and chocolate. "

" very basic today, huh? "

" yeah, not feeling too extraordinary right now. " jake returns, keeping the good talk with the old man.