twenty two

she thought it would be normal again when she entered the school. but everything was a letdown.

not even a minute since she get inside her class when she was harshly pulled by another girl.

the grip was so tight, it made her hand redden.

unwillingly following the girl, she was thrown on the bathroom floor.

pang!

a loud and hard slap was given to her as she powerlessly stayed on the ground.

" i see that you complained to jake about this. aww, so cute. "

and again, another slap.

" i don't care if you two are cousins. everyone in this school should know that i hate, i hate it when girls get close to jake. "

again, another slap.

her cheeks are probably bright red by now.

the girl raises her hand again, wanting to slap nahyun once more but she stopped. — instead, she pulled her hair.

grunting and begging to stop, nahyun was hopeless. this is exactly what she experienced before.

" i don't know, i just loathe looking at you. i feel like i want to ruin that pretty face of yours. "

and just like that, the girl invited her friends to join her.

punches, slaps and kicks were all she felt. it feels like hell.

things are repeating and she was hopeless.

couldn't handle the amount of pain, her eyes shut closed. blood was streaming down her mouth.