Chapter 18 Plans

A/N
Enjoy 😊

Your POV

~ A week later ~

'Levi hasn't visit me, actually nobody has been visiting me!!' I sighed, I was hopelessly bored.

"I can't believe I have to be in here for three more weeks" I whined. The door opened, I finally smiled after days of waiting for someone to come and visit.

It was just the doctor. I frowned then grumble unhappily, It was time to take my bitter medicine.

"You know you can walk around the headquarters right? Just try not to hit your head" The doctor said.

"Really?!?!?" I exclaimed. "I could've done that days ago!!" I slightly shouted.

"As long as you finish your medicine this time" The doctor gives me a evil teasing smile and places the cup full of bitter medicine into my hands.

"Oh.......... FINE as long as I get out of this room, I'm going crazy" I took the cup. Took a deep breath and swallowed the medicine in one gulp.

"THAT IS...... HORRID" I wipe my tongue, trying to get the taste out.

"That horrid thing is medicine, you'll recover faster if you take it" The doctor states.

"Yea yea, WELL I'm going I'll be back soon!" I ran out the door before he could change his mind.

I ran outside and looked at the sun until my eyes didn't want to look anymore. I fell onto the soft ground, embracing the warm sunlight.

"F/n? Aren't you suppose to be in the infirmary?" I look behind and there stood Sam, my "boyfriend"

"Yea, but I got bored in the infirmary. So I came out for a walk" I replied, he comes sit next to me. "Hey Sam, you're suppose to be my boyfriend right?" I asked.

"Yea I am. Why?" He looks at me with a worried expression

"I'm just wondering why you won't visit me" I confessed.

"Sorry sorry" Sam pulls me closer to him, my cheeks are hot. "It looks like somebody misses me" Sam says.

"I'm just wondering why you won't come and visit. A boyfriend is suppose to care for his girlfriend right?" I said

"I've just been busy" he replied.

"Like?" I broke out of his grip and stared at him.

"That's a secret I can't tell you, but it's a surprise" Sam lightly kisses my cheek. "You're red as a tomato" Sam chuckles.

"What do you expect!?" I snapped at him then covered my face.

"Hey Sam"

A question pop into my head.

"Yes, my beautiful girlfriend" Sam pulls me to him again, my face begins to turn red again.

"What was I like before I lost my memories? Am I different now?" I asked while looking into the sky.

"Hmmm you were very strong, An genius on fighting skills even when you were young. You were also very quiet and didn't like to talk to people, you didn't have a lot of friends" Sam says.

"Do you know where I came from?" I asked.

"No..." Sam says quietly. "I have no idea where you came from. But we met at the orphanage, you stayed at the orphanage for three years then went to the cadets"

"Wow so I was at a orphanage?! What happen to my parents? Did they not want me anymore?!" I ask frantically, wanting to know who I am.

"I don't know, you would never want to talk about it" Sam said.