[C13]A Guardian Angel

The rogue hovered over my ankle and I could smell his delight. He was happy in many ways. His smell brought fear into my body. Because I could smell he wanted to Hunt, Kill, Eat, but most importantly... he wanted to mate. His hormones was the same smell Alpha Brendon put off around me. Strong and cocky. And, stupidly... I haven''t accepted Brendon's mark. Nothing could save me from what was about to happen to me. Brendon was god knows where... Half the pack was gone. Mal might be dead... and now I can't run to save my life. Oh, and who knows where all the omegas are hiding. Arwen growled as my vision started to come back, thanks to being a werewolf... My healing was kicking in. I looked around and caught Mal's crumpled body on the floor in human form. He was barely breathing and healing off a bad wound. The rogue had took a chunk out of him. My eyes landed on the rogue, he was stroking himself and trying to get ready to rape me.

'Arwen,' I thought in shock. My eyes flashed and I could see her currenly fighting another wolf off. It must be the rogue's wolf but I couldn't see the other beast too well. I heard the pack howl closer to us then. Brendon will be too late! I used my other leg to kick the rogue right where he deserves and started crawling to save my life. I heard him tumble over and whine in pain... a perfect distraction. I got to a nearby chair and hauled myself to my feet. I screamed in pain as I limped towards the door, trying hard to get there. 'ARWEN I NEED TO TRANSFORM. THREE LEGS ARE BETTER THEN ONE!'

The rogue growled as he started for me then. I reached the door before he could get me. I grabbed onto the handle and was about to shut the door but I felt someone grab me by the waist. I was swept out into the hall and given a soft robe. I slid down the wall and wrapped my body into it as I heard an unfamiliar growl. There was a new scent too by me. I looked up as I heard a gun go off. A man stood by me with a shot gun in his hands. He looked like an angel... with a shotgun. I looked at what he was aiming down and saw the rogue's left eye was gone, a hole visible. The body fell over, dead. I looked back up at the angelic like... Male. He was very familiar looking... but I never met him before. His hair was red and curly. Long and very Irish looking. His eyes were green like the forest. He peered down at me and I felt like blushing as he looked at me lovingly.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. He knelt down by me and sat the gun down. I smelled him quickly, too curious. He smelled like a wolf...
"Who are you?" I asked quickly. I felt Arwen jump in excitement.
"You don't remember me?" He asked softly. "We met before," he told me. I shook my head, no.
"I'm Alpha Fang," he told me softly and I felt my heart sank.

YOU MEAN THIS HOT GOD IS MY RELATIVE!?

"N-no, how?" I asked quickly.
"I have nine different lives to live freely whenever I want. You needed help and I came," he told me.
I shook my head in refusal to believe him.
"It's best not to think about how this is possible," he told me. "Just accept I'm here."

"My brother," I said quickly as I remembered how bad off he was. I looked back into the room. He left my side and went over to check on Mal for me. He turned him over onto his back and checked his pulse. I heard footsteps coming from down the hall and I turned to look in the direction. Brendon! Father! and Niall! They and the rest of the pack must have picked up on the scent because they were all here.

"Blair!" Brendon shouted and seemed to pick up speed because he was hear faster than the others. He scooped me up into his arms and let out a protective growl. The othered walked around us to get into the library.

"Malakai!" My dad shouted in alarm.

'Alpha Fang,' Arwen thought and I turned back around to look. He was still there. Niall shouted for a few guys to grab him and as they grabbed Alpha Fang's arms my heart pounded in my chest.

"Brendon, he's on our side," I said quickly. "He saved us," I told him. "Don't hurt him." I don't think I can explain right now who he is, I'll have to make up a lie.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Brendon shouted at him and growled. Someone picked up the shotgun and pointed Alpha Fang down. I gasped in alarm.

"Brendon!" I yelled in alarm. "He's our friend from college. He came to visit us but saved us when he saw the kind of trouble we're in," I explained quickly. "He's here to help!"

"WHO ARE YOU!" Brendon shouted again. He held onto me tightly.

"Raoul Fang," Alpha Fang told him. "I'm here to help your pack."
"We don't need your help," Brendon snarled out. I understood then he was jealous.

"Yes you do, Lamia is coming and instead of taking care of your pack you're out there chasing ghosts. Look at what could have happened if I wasn't here? Your future Luna was about to be raped and murdered and you-" he looked at my father. "You most of all was about to loose two of my precious decendents." He growled.

Holy shit he's going to tell them who he actually is.

They're gonna lock him in the nut house.

"Lamia sent this wolf to distract you all," he said to us. "They wanted to weaken you. They wanted to see how WEAK this pack has become!"

Brendon growled and I felt his nails dig into my skin. I couldn't help but to cry quietly. He's hurting me!

"Take your wounded to the infirmary and announce a pack meeting," Alpha Fang growled out. I could hear Brendon growl from being ordered around and challenged. I rubbed his neck and laid my head down on his chest to try to distract him. It worked as he looked down at me and noticed how much pain I was in.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he suddenly picked me up and started to carry me down the hall. "Let's get your leg looked at," he suggested. I let out a sigh of relief as I became his main focus. THANK GOD I CAN DISTRACT HIM.

He brought me to the pack doctor's wing. A hall that was dedicated to taking care of patience here at the pack house. The pack doctor was here, in her office. I was a little surprised to see Nena, until I relized I remembered she was in training to become a nurse here. Cole was also supposed to be in training along side her. But things will change when he comes back. He probably will have to work harder to get such a high role in the pack again. Nena looked surprised to see us before she rushed over out of concern.

"Vivienne?" She asked and gasped. "Oh my moon," she mumbled. "Let's get you into a private room. I'll get mom to look this over right away." Mom, was the pack doctor. Small world. "Who broke your leg!?" She asked me as she eyed over the limb that was having trouble healing. There was pain but I was blocking it out... for now. I blushed as Alpha carried me into a private room Nena brought us to. He sat me down on the bed. As soon as my back hit the comfortable surface, I felt relief rush through my body. Nena was about to leave but stopped as mom rushed into the room.

"Your father," she explained. "Told me about what happened to Mal and that both of you were coming here," she said shakily. But she had a serious look on her face as a team in white lab coats followed my step mom around the room. They hooked me up as Nena assisted the best she could. I watched as they struck me with an IV and heart monitors before mom exaimened my leg. "Well baby girl, we'll have to readjust the bone and cast it. You'll be in the cast for a few days," she diagnost me. "Better run a x-ray just to be safe," she said as she looked at her team. She then looked at Alpha Brendon. "You can leave her here with us. We need to get to work and you'll only be in the way." Brendon looked worriedly at us and I gave him a promising smile. I would heal.

"Brendon, go have your pack meeting," I told him. "When you're done, I'll be here." I watched as he walked over and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Think only of me," he growled out selfishly and pulled back before disappearing through the door as my mom kicked him out. I watched Nena duck out too as someone mentioned Mal was in the next room to her.

I hope he's ok.