[C11]The Warning

Shift change could not have come soon enough. As we were greeted by the change-over pack mates we had nothing out of the ordinary to report to them. My mind remained on one person, Alpha Brendon. Alpha Fang had sent me back with a message and I failed to report it. He must be so angry with me. Bredon will have a heart attack when I explain everything to him. A few omegas waited on the field with robes and water for us. I changed quickly into the robe and then into my human form. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed straight to the pack house without permission to be dismissed from my father. It didn't matter, Niall said he'd cover for me. I told him I had something to report to Alpha Brendon when we got back and I had to go immediately. I think he figured it was mate business.

I marched straight for his office but as soon as I rounded a corner I hit a flat surface and I knew instantly it was him. He wrapped me up in my arms and smelled the corner of my neck. Suddenly I felt my back hit the wall as he licked my smooth skin. "Blair," he whispered. "You're in heat again," he warned me. NOW IS NOT THE TIME! "Haven't you noticed everyone is looking at you?" I glanced around the hall to see a few guys looking at us in jealousy. I suddenly felt him cup my ass in his hands and pick me up, carrying me straight for his office. He growled suddenly and everyone looking turned away. The mention of me being in heat made me realize just how wet I was between my legs. I opened up the water bottle and downed it in a split second.

[MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY]

When we entered his office, he locked the door behind and sat me down on his desk. He got down on his knees and was about to lean in for my legs but I grabbed his head. "Alpha Brendon!" I shouted. He growled and looked up at me. "I-I have more important matters to tell you," I told him- sort of out of breath now. He smiled and stood up, leaning in for a kiss from me.

"Oh yeah?" He asked happily. "Did you make up your mind about us already?" He wondered. His hands were traveling down my body and I didn't have enough hands to stop him. I let go of his head to grab the first hand that was closest to my thighs.

"Alpha-" he growled quickly.

"Brendon," he told me.

"Brendon, I- I have to tell you something," I explained. "This is serious."

"And this is serious too," he told me as his other hand bypast me and started to rub against my clit. I gasped and accidentally let a moan slip. S-shit. Did he wake up with a hard on for me?! And- it feels so good. "If your important and serious information is not you telling me your pregnant or want to be my mate, then keep your mouth shut," he ordered in his alpha's tone.

"Brendon," I mumbled weakly. His lip curled up into a smirk as his fingers entered me. I gasped and would have clinched my legs together but he was right inbetween them and preventing me. I moaned quickly as his finger curled and hit one of my g-spots. I felt like my body was already exploding as he pulled his hand out- it was soaked and I watched him lick his fingers. His eyes were as black as coals. This is his wolf showing. "Brendon I-" I was cut off as he gave me a warning look. If I talk again... I'm just going to have to let him mate with me or he'll never be able to listen to what I have to say. I nodded a little as permission and he pushed his gym shorts down to reveal his massive hard on. He rubbed my clit- getting some of my liquid on him before starting to stroke his shaft. He edged closer to me as he pushed his way in selfishly. I moaned as he pushed my back down onto the desk and picked my legs up to rest on his shoulders. He held on as he began to rock his hips in and out of me.

This is what I get for showing up immediately after a run. I should have known better and took a shower first- put clothes on first.

A moan escaped my lips as he pounded into me. There was no escaping the utter fact- this was enjoyable. I moaned breathlessly as he glided in and out. He suddenly reached down and rubbed my clit while we were still going at it. That done it for me, I was unable to control it as I released against him. The desk was soaked under me. He pulled out of me and suddenly flipped me, making me stand on my knees and hands. He was back in me again, rocking hips. I was barely able to stay up as I collapsed but he forced my hips to stay in place as he finished inside of me. I felt my body tremble in shock.