Where the Answers Lie...

The milky white of the abyss brought a weird sensation to a brunette as he mindlessly wandered the library, flipping through the pages.

The timeline had gone just as planned as the books claimed, everything was going in order.

He knew he needed to interfere somehow though. Tommy's fate was determined all around this one key point but he needed some kind of headstart to change the direction of destiny.

Messing with the timeline though was no easy business. Anything could happen if he messed up, for better or worse.

So here he was, skimming through every page, gazing in between every line he could find, trying to find a loophole or fault in the ink.

He didn't have much time as Tommy's destiny would soon be sealed. He grabbed a red book with light yellow stars and a creature on top.

He look at the table of contents until he found the chapter he was looking for. He found it.

He found his answer.

In order for the timeline to remain in balance, he has to trace the story back to the roots and he decided to start in the streets.
Maybe he would find his first answer there so he sat down and started reading....

Tommy had been in and out of the woods a couple of times until he finally gathered enough supplies to start heading away from the village.

He didn't exactly feel any sadness tug as his heart though as he gazed upon the wooden houses one last time.

This village had wronged him, mistreated him, humiliated him. They broke him.
He was done with their bullshit.

So for a couple of months, possibly a year, he prepared to leave, observing his kind and learning from them, until he was sure he could live on his own.

The dry, rocky path crunched beneath his feet as he continued walking through the flourishing forest, once in a while a bird chirping.

The sun was barely visible through the canopy of leaves above his head but he didn't mind the dark. He had grown used to the shadows, being left to rot in a hell hole.

But who was he to give a fuck?
Nobody cared about him, so he didn't care either. Who were they to judge?

Tommy sat at the edge of the river, gazing into slightly tinted eyes.
He rubbed his eyes and soon he saw the light blue once again.

He was probably imagining it due to the lack of food or maybe it was from staring at his reflection in the mirrors at some point.

He figured he could just pick up some food within the forest but the last time he tried that, he got poisoned and just barely survived.
It took a couple of days to recover.

He had to keep himself on his toes if he was to survive in this harsh world he was plopped in.

He didn't really know what to expect as he continued traveling for hours until the sun began to dip down behind the horizon. He set up camp and set down some hay he had stolen from the barn.

He couldn't build a shelter since it was already dark and he didn't want to risk getting lost collecting sticks. He placed his tiny baggage beside him as he laid down.

He shunned the moon as he rolled onto his side, squeezing his eyes tight like lemons.
The moon raidated the same glow, the same sight. As he had gotten older, he began to forget.

He was scared.

He didnt want to forget them.

They were his family, his parents, his meaning.