Your Here......

Warning: Heavy angst will be featured in this chapter. I will tell you when it comes and if you skip it, it's ok. I will tell you what happened in the next chapter!
There is also a lattice bit of change of perspective so be on the look out for that!

Wilbur looked into the kids eyes, fear and anxiety could be seen, residing in the younger boys pupils.

He saw the kid gripping the dagger in his hand slightly as he backed away. He was about to open his mouth to speak when the kid made his first move.

He grabbed the handle and launched it towards Wilburs face. Wilbur closed his eyes ready for the pain but none came.

He opened his eyes to see another diamond blade right in front of him.

Techno had withdrawn his sword from its sheath to block the young boys attack.

Wilbur looked back into the boys eyes and his own widened. They looked like Technoblade's but somehow different. They look possessed, lifeless, emotionless. They just looked....

Empty..... he thought.

The boy jumped back. He saw the kid clench his jaw, his grip on the blade tightened.
The younger one ran full throttle again and tried slashing again but Techno stepped forward.

He cut off the boys path, his blade in his hands. The boy suddenly was looking around, his eyes traveling all over the place. He heard a little mumble from his mouth.

He listened closer and heard the kid repeating a word.

"Die....Die.........Die.......Die...."

The boy aimed for Techno this time and he clashed his dagger against his blade.
Wilbur wanted to help but didn't know how to.

He just knew that the boy needed help and that he wasn't himself. He was just scared.

"Techno! Go easy on him! He's just a kid!"
"Just a kid?! He just tried to murder you in cold blood?!"
"He's just scared Techno! He isn't himself!"

Techno let out a sign then nodded. The voices in his head had been acting up and now they were at there absolute peak. They were cheering, booing, and jsut straight up chanting.

This was the thief they had been talking about but why him?

Techno would need to figure that out later as the kid almost cut his fingers trying to slash at him.

He just kept on slashing and launching his blade, a crazy look in his eyes.

Techno then heard the guards footsteps, they were inching their way up, their sounds drawing nearer.

The boy noticed too as he whipped his head around towards the staircase behind him. Each guard was raising a crossbow at him, them waiting for the signal to be given.

TW: Hella Big Angst!

Tommy just sat there, scared, his breath being the only thing he could hear.
The same word repeated in his head.

Die....Die....Die.....Die

He was stuck in between the guards and the two people.

They all had a stern look, eyes that showed no mercy, no sorrow, and no form of regret.

A strange voice then erupted into his head, some kind of saying.

Blood for the Blood God

Over and over all kinds of negatives erupted in his head. He couldn't take it. He could take any of it.

He was so scared, so alone. He just felt so empty inside. He saw a weird figure right in front of him.

"Your worthless, pathetic, weak, you are nothing, you will always be nothing....."

he was on the ground, his hands shaking.

Glimpses of his mother passed by, her sweet laughter echoing in her head.

His insanity was running crazy.

He was starting to give in.

"That's right.....give in Tommy..."

his breaths were shaky and his tears were silently falling. He was in so much pain that he just wanted to end it all.

End my life.....

he looked at the dagger in his hands. He then looked at the two people in front of him, one of them showing a face of fear, the other with a look of confusion engraved on his.

Tommy then rotated the dagger, so that the blade faced his stomach. He then slowly raised it towards his heart, his hands shaking in the process.

I don't wanna hurt anyone, I just want to die...

A small smile crept onto his face, tears threatening to fall pricked at his eyes.

He felt a hunger for death, blood, and to just wither away from the world. Everything was starting to fade away.

He felt like someone was calling out to him, telling him to stop but he didn't want to.

He just wanted to cross to the other side.
He wanted to see his parents and apologize for being a failure. He wanted pain.

He was about to brace for impact when suddenly,
a familiar voice rang in his ear.

A terrified, soft voice was somehow filling his ears through the emptiness he was in.

The dagger dropped from his hands. He was returned back to reality, an embrace of arms around him.

He looked around and saw that the guards had lowered their weapons. The two men had been left speechless.

Tommy looked at who was giving the hug. When she lifted her head from the embrace, his eyes were filled with surprise, tears pouring down his face.
He choked out one word.

"N-n-Niki?"

—————————
Welcome to the end of this chapter!
So, what do you think was happening while Tommy was lost in the empty void?
Why do you think Niki was able to help him when everyone else couldn't?

Thanks for reading and remember to drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a good nights sleep!