Little Green Riding Hood

Thunder cackled as Techno woke up in a cold sweat.

He groaned as he felt a massive headache overwhelm him. That's when he knew something was off.

The voices were......quiet.

He couldn't hear anything, it was almost peaceful.

He threw off his covers and walked over towards his wardrobe. He threw on a white dress shirt and buttoned it up.

He then put on some black pants and finally, he threw his red mantle over his shoulders. To complete the look, he placed his golden crown ontop of his head. He placed his sword in its sheath as began gathering supplies.

He grabbed some potions, some others clothes, and threw them all in the bag.

He swung the bag over his shoulder as he exited the room, unaware of the figure trailing behind him.

(Okay maybe a little aware but SHUSH)

he walked towards the stables and attached his bag to Carl, his horse.
He sighed as he grabbed his sword and threw it at the wall.

A yelp of surprise was heard as Techno grumbled,
"I know your there Wilbur..."

Out of the shadows stepped Wilbur.
He was wearing a brown trenchcoat and had a sack of his own over his shoulders.

He was wearing a beanie along with black pants and brown boots.

Techno grabbed Carl by the reins and led him to the entrance.
"Don't try and st-"

Wilbur interrupted him saying,
"I'm coming with you prick, why do you think I have this sack anyways?" he grinned.

Techno scoffed but let a small smile slip.

"Get on your horse and get ready, were riding in the storm," he said.

Wilbur nodded as he grabbed a blonde stead and walked towards Techno with it.

They both mounted the horses as they rode out of the castle grounds into the village.

They past by many dark houses, barely any light was visible. They continued riding further out until they were met with a evergreen forest.

Techno looked at Wilbur then nodded slowly riding into the Mother Nature completely unaware of the other two figures following close behind.

"TECHNO WERE BEING FOLLOWED!!!" He yelled, the rain getting louder and the thunder crashing with the roar of a lion.
Techno huffed in annoyance as he looked through his bag.

He didn't have a bow and arrow, all he had was his sword and a certain diamond dagger.

"WILBUR! LETS TRY THAT STRATEGY!!"
Techno shouted. Wilbur grinned as he and Techno began slowing down.
When there horses stopped fully, the motion for them to circle around the followers confusing them, Wilbur silently light a piece of dynamite, throwing it in the air as it exploded, frightening them.

Wilbur was about to throw another one when he caught a glimpse of one of the followers.

He recognized that outfit anywhere.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE PURPLED?!!" He shouted.

Both of them slowed down as they came to a stop, the rain pouring down onto them.

Techno looked around and saw a cave in the distance.

"TALK LATER FOLLOW ME!!!"
He yelled, signaling for Carl to move it.
Carl obeyed and all four of them headed to the cave.