Too Much to Handle

Entering the throne room, Wilbur saw his father on the throne stand up at the sight of his son.

The king hastily made his way down the steps, as he made his way to Wilbur. He crushed him within his bear hug, Wilbur weakly hugging back.

"Hey dad.." he said.
"Hi son.." he responded.

Phil let go as he looked behind him.

"Where is Techno?"
Wilbur tensed as well as the others.

"Wil? What happened? Where is Techno? Who is that little girl?"

"Dad.....Dream happened....."
Philza could feel the blood drain from his face. Sam stepped softly behind him as he looked at Wilbur. "No..." Philza was in disbelief.

His son was a powerhouse, he made sure to make sure he could take care of himself.

"This is exactly what we were trying to avoid!"
Sam said, his voice laced with venom.
"Sam!" Puffy ran up to him as the two began bickering.

"You allowed this?!"
"Sam! They were desperate! They just wanted to find their little brother! Techno and Wilbur needed him! We never expected Dream to show up!"
"IT WAS DANGEROUS!! PHIL WAS LOSING HIS HEAD WORRYING ABOUT THEM!! NOWS HE GOT TWO SONS TO WORRY ABOUT!"

"BOTH OF YOU CUT IT OUT!" Wilbur snapped, he was infuriated and his feelings were all jumbled up.

"WE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FUCKING FRY! TECHNOS GONE, TOMMYS GONE!!! WERE ALL GONNA BE GONE AT THIS RATE IF YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!"

Drista stepped forward as she hugged Wilbur.

Wilbur let his eyes make his way to where she was as she looked up at him.

She then took Wilbur's hand and Sam's.
She put them together in a handshake position.

"The first step to peace, is acceptance, we have to accept whats in front of us...please, promise to work together..."
she pleaded, both of them looking at each other.

"I'm sorry Sam..."
"I apologize your highness..."

"now, stop squabbling and start planning on how we're gonna save your brother," Puffy chimed in.
Wilbur smiled.

It feels good to have all of you...

Tommy felt a warm feeling for some reason as he rested under a wool blanket the three were sharing. For some reason he felt...happy?

He didn't understand. All this stress, all this frustration and he was filled with glee.

He felt his body warm up, the cold wind doing no damage to him nor the others. Tubbo softly smiled in his sleep, comforted by the warm sensation Tommy was creating.

His eyes glowed a soft gold, sparkling under the moonlight. The same black void engulfed him, his abstract eyes opening to reveal a familiar, confused brunette.

"Wilbur? Is that you?"

The brunette turned his head.
"T-Tommy? What are you doing here?"
Tommy felt beads of liquid prick in the corner of his eyes. He went to touch him but only the fall through him, spiraling down the empty void.

He felt like his body was being torn apart, limb from limb, his parents shrill screams echoing around him. They were craving all the fear they could get, they were craving his fear.

You really think he cares for you?

Look at yourself, you are nothing!

What's it gonna take to get it through your head?!

Tommy curled up in ball, covering his ears.

Stop....please stop....

He wasn't sure how much more he could take.
He had already given in and now the voices were basically bashing him repeatedly against the walls, breaking him further, causing him to go berserk.

He needed a break, he needed a release from them.

"Shhhhhh....your okay Tommy..."

Tommy opened his eyes to find Tubbo rubbing circles into his back, holding him tightly in his arms. "Tubbo..."

he hugged his best friend back, scared to slip back into the void, afraid that the next time it happens, he won't come back.

He was afraid to be alone again, afraid of having to live with those horrid thoughts, the voices at every turn. He didn't want to lose them again.

He didn't want to be alone again.

"Wilby...I need you..."

—————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a goodnights sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)