I Trust You....

"During breakfast, Tommy zoned out when he pricked himself with a knife. I wonder why.."
Niki said.

Techno was silently listening while Wilbur was nodding in agreement. Techno was debating if he should tell them about his recent images.

He decided against it as he didn't want to worry them, so he decided to just listen.

"I'm still concerned about the fact that Tommy doesn't understand half of the words we blabber.
He doesn't even know what a king is!"
Wilbur exclaimed.

Techno felt his body tense up at that.

"Lets not forget that he's a thief, an uneducated one," Techno chimed in. Niki felt a slight irritation at the word thief but decided to ignore it.

Tommy was meanwhile examining the marks on the wooden figure. He wondered if he could make them deeper. He got an idea.

He quietly crept over to the pink-haired one and began pickpocketing him.

He wound up with a familiar diamond dagger in his hands. A sudden hunger surfaced inside of him. He gazed at the dummy, a desperation for blood curdling inside of him.

He bolted towards the wooden figure and began slashing at it. He went for it hard, no mercy.

Flashes of memories came back.

Breath hitching, continued slashing, blood thirsty eyes...

Tommy let go of the dagger as he painted out of exhaustion from using full power.

The stump holding the figure broke apart and the wooden figure came down with an incredibly loud crashing sound.

Niki, Wilbur, and Technoblade all looked towards Tommy who felt a sting of guilt wash over him.

"You broke it." Techno said.
"Uh, No I didn't," Tommy lied.

"Yes you did"
"no I didn't"
"yes you did"
"no I didn't"

Techno just stopped as he didn't want the meaningless bickering to continue. Wilbur stared in shock at the wooden statue on the ground, now in pieces. Niki felt very proud of Tommy.

"Wow Tommy, you got some real strength their," Niki complimented.

"Of course, I'm a big man after all," he said with confidence, Niki just giggled and Wilbur softly chuckled.

Techno let a little smile slip but eventually let his face return to a firm stare.

Tommy continued looking around the garden and found colorful plants around him. He went towards a purple looking one and looked at it.

"HEY GUYS! WHATS THIS?" He yelled looking back at them. They all walked towards Tommy as he pointed towards the purple flower.

"That's called a lavender bush," Niki explained. "What that?" He asked.

"That's a rose,"
"that?" "A dandelion"

Tommy stared in awe at all the pretty colors as Niki softly smiled at him. She felt her smile droop as she realized she would be leaving Tommy alone for a while. Tommy spoke up.

"You guys haven't answered my question yet now that I think of it.." he began. They all looked at him.

"What is a King?" Tommy asked again.

"A King is like.." Wilbur began,
"it's like a father, a father that watches over a piece of land called a Kingdom," he finished.

Tommy understood and nodded.