Death's Wrath

"Breathe in, but don't suck in the bees!"

They all sat in a triangular pattern, their eyes closed, they're breathing slow and steady.

"You sure this work Tubbo? I don't feel anything happening?" Ranboo said as he scratched his neck.

"Shut up and breathe." He snapped and Ranboo immediately closed his eyes again.

Tommy sat there, silent just waiting patiently.

"Now if I remember correctly...think of all the good things....and breathe them all out...."

They all breathed out.

"Then take the bad things and breathe them all in..." Ranboo opened one of his eyes.

"Uh, I don't think that's correct..."

"what are you talking about? Of course I'm right! I'm always right!"

"May I recall you said that dogs could eat chocolate? And then the rest is history..."

Ranboo grumbled causing both of them to bicker back and forth, disrupting Tommy's calm state.

"Stop it. Before I lose my temper..." a small fire lit in the middle of the triangle. Both of them saw it and immediately shut up as they went back to sitting down but keeping one eye open to make sure the fire fully died out.. it soon burned away.

Tommy relaxed once more, finding himself lost in the void of his mind.

He peeled open his eyes lid to find Techno infront of him.

"Tommy?" He called out, noticing him.

"Techno? TECHNO!" Tommy ran towards him and tried grabbing him but he fell out of his grasp, causing him to tumble. He grumbled out of frustration. A soft woman's voice called.

"Tommy?" He froze.

"N-Niki?" He stuttered turning around to see her face. This time, she was coming towards him. He stood up and ran towards her but tumbled again, Niki disappearing within the void.

Over and over this processed repeated, Minx and Philza appearing, then Puffy and Purpled. The flame grew and shrank over and over again, Tommy gritting his teeth, and gripping his knees until his knuckles turned pale white.

Ranboo and Tubbo stood up as they watched it happen before them.

Tubbo tried walking towards Tommy but Ranboo stopped him.

"Lets let him figure it out for now...." Tubbo clenched his fist but hesitantly obeyed, taking a step back.

The flame flared up and cooled down with each new figure, Tommy finally opening his eyes and storming off, the flame finally bursting then dying off. The grass withered away beneath his feet and his eyes glowed a blood moon red.

"What's the fucking point of this? We're getting absolutely nowhere with this shitty practice!" Tommy growled, causing Ranboo to flinch back and Tubbo to try and reach out.

He touched his shoulder but immediately retracted his hand, letting out a pained cry. Tommy's eyes softened and his eyes returned back to a normal blue as he stared at his hands, horrified by what he had caused.

Tubbos hand were bright cherry red as Ranboo led him over to the river. Tommy did his best to apologize. "I'm sorry Tubbo, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Ranboo looked at him.

"You ask what the point of all of this? ITS TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING!!" He shouted, Tommy shocked from the tone of voice.

He had barely heard Ranboo angry, he can't remember over the past years of Ranboo being this furious. Tommy felt sorrowful tears wield in his eyes as he walked over to Tubbo and gently grabbed his hand.