Chapter 5

Chapter 5

            Aiden was waiting for me the next morning as I parked my car in the school lot. He was like my best friend next to my dad. Yeah, me and Dad’s relationship is pretty awesome.

            Best friends with my parent? Add it to the list.

            Aiden Wills was a football player on our school’s team, a pretty sick one, too. I sometimes practiced with him in my spare time. And by doing that, I can say I was pretty freaking great at it myself. He was always trying to convince me to join the team, but I turned down the offer all the times. I wasn’t the full time sports type; on occasion was fine. I’m more of the artsy person, as you already knew. Plus if I did join the team, I was bound to get kicked off sometime considering all the trouble I get into. See, I think smart.

            “Heads up, Lowe!”

            I threw my backpack over my shoulder and snapped my head around just in time to catch the football as it came inches from my face. I put a look of mocking hurt on my face.

            “You almost messed up my make up, Wills!” I yelled back, teasingly, of course. I don’t need make up on my already “pretty yummy face.” I’m not conceited, I’m just quoting what I hear the whole female population squeal about. And with his blonde hair, green eyes, and “sexy muscular bod”, I also hear that Aiden and I are like “two of the hottest guys in school.”

            I’m not gay either, pinky promise. Again, I’m quoting are tons of admirers. Okay, so what if I draw penises and dicks all over my friends’ notebooks? It’s fun, but that doesn’t mean I fantasize about the “male prized possession.” How ‘bout adding a ‘fe’ before the ‘male’? Now, I go there all the way, baby!

            I perfectly spiked the football back to Aiden. I started to walk up to him as he started to double over clutching his stomach. Uh-oh, my bad.

            “Dude, I think you made me break a nail, like Ohmygod,” he laughed roughly.

            “Sorry, man, I didn’t mean to go so hard.”

            “That’s what she said!”

            “But I’m a ‘he’! Do you wanna see the proof?” I joked.

            “No, thanks, Jayden. All the proof I needed to see was on Veronica.

            My eyes widened. “You’re going out with Veronica, as in the head cheerleader?”

            Aiden and I were opposite when it came to girls. He liked to get into relationships with them, while I just skipped from one to one. But I let them down as gently as I could. But him with Veronica?! She’s not really his type. He doesn’t usually go for sluts.

            “No, no, no. It was only a one-night stand,” he shrugged.

            “Did I clean my ears today? Did Aiden Wills have a one-night stand?” I gasped. Aiden never had those, His slogan was ‘don’t date what’s up here and you won’t get what’s down there.’

            Aiden slapped my back. “Shut up. It was my first and is going to be my only. I just suddenly had the need for one. And Veronica was at my door last night. What a coindence.” He shook his head. “And she’s a big hoe, so it meant nothing to me and nothing to her.”

            “Okay, okay. But don’t turn into me.”

            “Haha. Right.”

            I punched his arm. I loved how he didn’t judge me. Times like this I can remember how I met him…

            ***Flashback***

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

            ***And end of flashback***

            Okay, maybe not.

            “C’mon, Jayden. We’re gonna be late,” Aiden said pushing me towards the school’s door as the bell rang.

            “And you’re telling me this because…” I chuckled.

            “It won’t hurt to do the right thing for once.”

            “Fine. But something good better come out of this.”

            We walked to homeroom as we joked about me doing good deeds. My sides were hurting from that.

             Aiden went to take his seat, but stopped in the doorway as I looked into the room.

            There was Aubrey sitting in the seat next to mine with boys staring and some girls glaring.

            Yeah, actually going in on time did bring something good. No sarcasm intended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was pretty short but I wanted to introduce Aiden, Jayden's best friend.and plus i kinda had writer's block.

So what do you think Jayden is gonna do next with Aubrey?

Please vote and comment !!!! along with the other chapters!!!

(Pic of Aiden) --->