Chapter 9

Chapter 9

**Jayden's POV**

I watched as Bree ran out the room swaying her body sexily without even trying. I froze in place a little shocked on her playfulness. Looks like she accepted my apology pretty well.

i spit the paper into the trash and ran out to gym. When I got to the boys' locker room, I changed and headed to the outdoor track. Ahhh, all the girls were in their little short shorts. Yummy. Well, everyone but Aubrey, but it's her first day. If she's just beautiful in casual clothes, i can only imagine how she can turn sweats into beauty on her. Gosh, Jayden, you sound like a love struck fool. I turned away quickly, but Bree smirked as she caught me gawking at her. Wow, I loved her sudden change in mood .

Bree came jogging over to me in sweats I assumed she borrowed. She left the crowd of boys who were just surrounding her, probably enchanced by her beauty like I was.

And now he admits it, I thought. I shook my head as Aubrey approached me. I wanted to run up to those boys and rub into their faces that she chose to come to me instead of stay with them. But I shouldn't get my hopes too high.

"Hey, Jayden," she smirked at me. "I thought I told you not to swallow the paper."

i stepped closer to her and whispered, "Well, I'm not the one who likes to listen, Bree." It was an instinct for me to flirt. Crap.

"Well, you're just gonna have to change for me," she whispered back.

I wouid do that for you, I thought and then mentally slapped myself. I don't  roll that way for girls. Nope. "Sure," I answered anyways. 

A look of suprise passed through her face and quickly went away. "Good," she said shyly and blushed a  bit. Damn, that was so cute.

Before I could stop myself, I brushed my hand across the blush on her cheek like it was the most natural thing ever. Her soft cheeks got hotter underneath my skin and she just froze. "That's  just so cute," I murmured.

"W-what is?" she asked a bit dazed.

"Your blush."

I leaned in closer just as Coach Chris blew the whistle and I swore silently under my breath. Aubrey and I stepped away from each other, just as Coach said, "Lowe, Landon, get your butts moving on the track and stop flirting." He chuckled at me and faced Aubrey. "And Ms. Landon, you can do way better than Jayden." He winked at her and I clenched my fists. Coach Chris was the 24-year old and other good-looking teacher that started working here two years ago with luck. But he's a teacher so I had nothing to worry about and i relaxed.

Bree laughed the slightly. "Right, sir." And she ran onto the track next to some girl with black hair. I think it was Devi.

And I pretty much managed to avoid Aubrey the rest of the day like I originally planned to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now my last class, my favorite class, one of the reasons i actually came to school.

Double Art.

I'm an artistic man, if you forgotten. And I'm passing Art with close to a 100. This class helps keep most of my grades up. The teacher is Ms. Adrianna. That's her first name and she likes to be called that because she doesn't wanna feel old. And she's not even old either. She's only 22 and has been working at this school for a year right out of college. She's beautiful, too, with light brown hair, slim figure, and big brown eyes. But she's dating Coach Chris; they're the school's hottest teacher couple.

"Whatchup, Jayden?" she asked as I walked into her room. I always come in time for her class.

"Nothing muchup, Adrianna," I smiled. It's our private language joke. She's more a friend than  a teacher to me. I come to her when I have problems.

"So, what girls did you shag today?" she winked at me. She knew about my 'ways' too and she didn't judge me.

"None, actually." Which was true. After Aubrey left me, didn't feel like being myself the rest of the day. I'm not myself anymore.

She gasped and put her hand on my forehead. "Are you feeling alright, Mr.Lowe? Do you need to go to the nurse?" she teased using her teacher voice.

"Ha ha, very funny. But I'm serious. I didn't feel like it today."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's nothing," I lied.

"Yeah, and I have a penis." We laughed. "Hold that thought, class is starting. Why don't you draw what it is?"

I rolled my eyes and went to take a front seat. "Whatever."

Arianna clapped her hands together to get the class' attention. "Okay, today guys is gonna be free drawing. So draw whatever that's on your mind," she looks at me, "and I will be walking around. I'll be playing the radio,too." She grinned at everyone. "92.3 NOW."

Everyone cheered and took out their sketch pads and began to draw, as did I. I closed my eyes and let the music slip me away into my mind and a different place. Sometimes this helped me draw what I felt. Then I put my hands and pencil to work.

A couple of mintues later, I take a good look at what my mind set me off to draw and I gasp.

I couldn't believe what I drew.

Adrianna came up from behind and had a soft smile of her face. "She's beautiful, Jayden. And a bit familiar, too. I think I've seen her  around today. The new girl's been on your mind?" she asked.

I say nothing because she's right.

And yeah, that's Aubrey I drew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to make an effort on uploading more often instead of making you guys wait so long. :D Hope you appreciate that.

SO WHATCHA THINK? How does Jayden feel about what he drew? Is Aubrey actually changing him? Do u think he'll show Aubrey his drawing?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! <3