Chapter 17

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people <3

SO I decided to upload since I saw this story was Thriller #104 today!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And please check out my new story Undeniable Love!

Song of the chapter: Never Too Late by Secondhand Serenade (listen to while reading please, thats an order)

Also in the external link, is a slideshow I made with pics from Jayden's parents' wedding and Jayden as a baby, awwww <3 please watch it.

Oh yeah, and have tissues beside you for this chapter....

:'(

(not editted!)

Avoidance Pulled Me In

Chapter 17

What?! No, it couldn't be! Mom couldn't have wanted a divorce, She was in love with Dad. No! The first contact from her in years and it's fucking divorce papers! She can't do this to us, to him.

"Dad, this is unfuckingbelieveable! Mom won't do this to us!" I cried of shock and anger.

"B-but she d-did!" Dad sniffled.

Shit, if I was in so much pain from this, I can only imagine what Dad was going through. This was the love of his life we're talking about. First, she disappears and now she wants a divorce. That bitch! I'm gonna get a loaded shotgun! Whoa, Jayden, chill, that's your mother, you can't have those thoughts!

"Gah, this is so fucked up!" I threw the papers to the ground and tugged at my hair. Tears of complete fury escaped my eyes. "She's my mom. She can't just leave!"

Dad laughed coldly. "Ha, I don't even think it matters anymore. She's been gone for nine years already, she's just making it official that she's not coming back now!" He slid from the chair to the floor. He curled into a ball and sobbed his eyes out.

I went down next to him and put an arm around his shoulder as he broke down. My dad didn't deserve this hurt; no guy like him deserved this at all.

"Dad, it's..." I trailed off. I can't say it's going to be okay because if it sure as hell won't be okay for me, then it definitely sure as Jesus won't be okay for Dad.

The news finally sunk in that Mom was never coming. A hole was punctured into the place in my heart that Mom once held, broke, healed, and opened now again. I cried with my dad.

"Wahhhhh, wahhhhh, wahhhhh, how c-could could she do this? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love her, Jayden, I l-love her! Doesn't she know t-that? I-I wanna fucking mur-der that Greyson guy!" Dad bawled.

I hate seeing my dad like--- "Wait, who the hell is Greyson?" I asked.

"I don't fucking know! Does the world expect me to know anything in my state right now?!" he cried. "He- he is some guy mentioned in the papers, I don't know."

I crawled over to the papers on the floor and skimmed for the name, Greyson. At the very bottom, a handwriting wrote: Drew, I'm leaving you for P. Greyson.

Only one thought came to my head: She remarried.

OHMYFUCKINGGOD! I'm positive as fuck not to let Dad know that. I shoved the papers in my pocket. "Dad, c'mon, lemme take you to the living room," I pulled his arm hepling him stand.

Dad fell onto the couch. His face was puffed up and his eyes were bloodshot red. He looked around for something and picked up the frame that sat on the stand next to the couch. It was a wedding picture of him and... Mom. He studied it and then suddenly flung it a force against the wall! The glass on the frame broke into pieces like his heart was doing and my heart was starting to.

"Dad," I said slowly. "I think you need to calm yourself before you hurt anthing or anyone else. Or yourself."

"Yeah, 'cause I'm in such a jolly mood right now," he muttered sarcastically.

"Sorry. Let me make us sandwiches to eat," I suggested.

 "No, I'm not eating anything!" he refused.

"You have to Dad, or you'll die."

He thought about it. "I'd rather die then."

"Dad, listen to me! You're the only family I got left at the moment. Don't do that!" I yelled.

"Fine. I'm sorry, son," he cried.

I held up a hand and headed towards the kitchen. "Be back in a few."

When I left, I heard some things being tumbled through, but I best decided to ignore it. I laid out the indregients deciding to do a 'breakfast for dinner' thing. I made us both a bacon, eggs, and toast. I got out a can of beer for Dad and a can of Dr. Pepper for me. I put them on a tray and headed back into the living room. I set the tray on the coffee table and turned towards Dad.

His head was bent over some book. I took a seat next to him and saw it was a photo album. This one had pictures from Mom and Dad's... wedding and pictures of me as a baby. Dad wasn't facing me, but the tears falling upon the pages told me he was crying silently now.

"Jayden?" Dad asked with a hoarse voice.

"Yeah?"

"If Aubrey went away for awhile, never came back, and then contacted you later in life only to tell you she's leaving you, how would you feel?"

I answered careful, but honestly. "I would feel overly mad, completely hurt, sad, and want to die."

"See? That's exactly how I feel right now." He gave he something on his face that looked like a smile you could say, almost, if you were blind, but you get the point. "My little Jay Jay is in love."

"Shut up."

~

Later, I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud THUMP! that came from downstairs. Wtf?

I grabbed the football that Aiden left in my room. What, you'd say using a baseball bat is a bit too cliché by now, right? I silently ran down the stairs in the dark. I noticed that the lamp in the living room was on. I walked in and dropped the football.

There laying on the floor was Dad passed out and a brand new bottle of vodka that was already half-emptied now!

I panicked and bent down. I put my hands to his neck to check for a pulse.

I let out a huge breath of relief. Good, he was alive!

I did my best to move his body from the floor to the couch. I looked at his condition. Poor guy.

I sighed. I couldn't help but get the feeling that there was something wrong with the papers, not just everything else.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

D;

Of course, Jay!

VOTE, COMMENT ABOUT IF YOU THINK SOMETHING'S WRONG, AND FAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

<3 Tarika