Chapter 2

Chapter 2

            I put in Eminem’s Recovery CD on low volume. Eminem’s hate with love and passion was needed in times like this. I rested my head on top of the driver seat, closing my eyes as tears silently ran down my face.

            Why did she have to disappear like that?  Why did she do this to me and Dad? Dad, who was in love with her. Who I still hear crying sometimes at night about her. His heart was definitely shattered beyond repair.

            I still remember the text message she sent Dad days after she utterly left. It said:

Drew, Jay Jay, my sweethearts. Don’t worry, Im safe. I didnt get kidnapped, raped, or any other bad things. I just feel I have to stay away for awhile. Drew, were not divorcing. I just need time to myself. I dont know why. I really dont. Btw im not dying. Hell, Im 26, Im nowhere close to that. If I was, I would def let you know. Well remember guys I LOVE YOU!! <333 Gbye. Xoxo.

            After reading the text, Dad had tried calling her. But she never replied. She ignored everything. That text was the last we heard from her since then.

            Even though I thought she was a complete bitch for doing that, I would run lighting speed and cry uncontrollably into her arms if I were to see Mom right now. Okay, okay, exceptions to my bad boy self.

            I opened my eyes that were now red. I glanced across the parking lot to see a person with wavy, long blonde hair with black streaks cut into layers, their back facing my direction. Their hair was almost like how Mom’s was. I did a sharp double take. Whoa, wait a second! Isn’t that her?!