Chapter 25

Chapter 25

            So Aubrey was standing on the front porch of Liam’s residence as she made eye contact with me. I was still sitting in my car that was parked on the curb, but was at a fairly close distance to her. I didn’t want Liam to see me just yet. Though, I wanted to see how this bastard would react to Aubrey on his property.

            I nodded to her, which signaled her to ring the doorbell. A minute later the door popped open to reveal a tired looking teenager, who I assumed to be Liam. But he was suddenly fully awake as he realized it was Aubrey standing right in front of him. His eyes widened to saucers and then softened as Bree spoke, “Hello, Liam.”

            “Aubrey? I can’t believe it! Did you finally forgive me and come take me back? Oh god, I’m so sorry, baby, I love you,” Liam told her as he leaned in towards and began to lay a hand on her waist. My hands gripped the steering wheel angrily, but calmed down as Bree immediately flinched away from him.    

            A puzzled expression took hold of his face. “Don’t you ever touch me again,” Aubrey sneered at him.

            His eyes narrowed furiously at her statement. “Excuse me?”

            “I’m not here to forgive you and I will never take you back,” she let out each word slow and clear.”

            “Why not?!” he demanded. Oh shit. I got out of my car and hid behind it, getting ready to pounce if necessary.

            “You pushed me down the fucking stairs!” she yelled at him. “Who the fuck does that?”

            “Accidents happen, no?” Liam pleaded.

            “That’s exactly what I mean, it was no fucking accident!”

            “Jeesh, I’m sorry, okay? Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.”

            Soon a red mark in the shape of Aubrey’s hand was forming on Liam’s cheek. He grabbed her wrist and snapped, “Don’t hit me!” As Bree tried to pry his hand off, he observed her arms. “Oh, how did you get these bruises?” I knew they were from her fights with Rachelle.

            “Let go, you’re hurting my wrist,” Aubrey whimpered.

            That was my cue to come in. I ran towards the porch and stood behind Aubrey. Liam started, “Who the---”

            “Let go of her,” I ordered in a hard, emotionless voice.

            He released his grip and gave me a dirty smirk. “So who’s this, Aubrey? Your new boy toy or you got someone new to give you those bruises?”

            “I suggest you shut the hell up,” I whispered menacingly as I pushed Aubrey behind me and got closer to Liam.

            “Or else what?” he mocked me. “I don’t see why you’re so protective of her. I mean I bet you she’s kind of a slut anyways.”

            That did it. I threw a good right hook square into Liam’s face. When I pulled back, I was proud to see blood gushing down his nose. Aubrey and I stepped inside the house and closed the door so no one would call the police if a heated fight began.

            “Oh, you son of a bitch!” Liam lunged at me and we ended up on the floor. He laid a hard one in my gut and I groaned in pain and Aubrey squealed in worry. But that wasn’t enough to stop me. As Liam stood up, I grabbed his ankle and flipped him.

            I kicked him in the gut, “That’s for calling my girl a slut.” I bent down and punched him upside the chin, “That’s for trying to lay a finger on her.” I pulled him up as I cuffed the front of his shirt, slammed him into the wall and kneed him, “And that’s for pushing her down the stairs, you sick asshole!”

            Liam doubled over in pain and I went next to Aubrey to wrap an arm around her. “Thanks,” she muttered.

            “Anything for you,” I pecked her lips. “Besides, he deserved it.” I said the last part extra loud so he heard me.

            Liam choked out, “I guess I kind of did,” he admitted.

            “Good, you fucker,” I fired at him. “You finally realize it.”

            Keys were jingling outside and soon the door swung open. Aubrey and I froze as a masculine voice spoke.

            “What the hell is going on in here?!”  

________________________________________

WOW HEATED FIGHT! ^-^

Who do you think it is? :O

Vote, comment, fan <3 <3 <3

Pic: Liam --->

Song of the chapter: I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston

R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON :'( </3