Chapter 7

Chapter 7      

            And as if on cue, someone came and wrapped their arms around me from behind. “Hey, Jaydy. Wanna cuddle tonight?” she asked seductively. I turned around to see, Reina, was it? I checked my brain. Yes, it was Reina. And yes, indeed her fine ass body was around mine.

            “Well, depends on my after school schedule, babe,” I replied with my so-called ‘sexy’ smile. I winked at her, “Perhaps, I could squeeze you in.” She looked as if she was about to swoon. I think I should get a little ugly so I don’t get anyone sent into the hospital.

            “That’s not the only thing I’d like to squeeze,” she said as she lightly ran her hands across my thighs and let before Mr. Jameson could say anything.

            “Okay, barf!” Brooke and Luke exclaimed.

            I turned back to my group, smirking. But it quickly fell off my face as my eyes met Aubrey’s face of disbelief that was meant for me. Then, I realized this is the second time she caught me being ‘close’ to a girl. Dammit, she is like the only person, considering she’s new, who doesn’t know the way I roll, well maybe she was now.

            “Wow, you’re unbelievable, Jayden,” she muttered in disgust. Usually I didn’t seem get fazed when a girl found out I was a player. So, why did I feel different now? Why do I now care if Aubrey knew?

            I stared at Aubrey, wondering to her, what are you thinking?

            “Why should it matter to you? Go ask one of ‘your bimbos’,” she air-quoted. Did I say that out loud? I really gotta stop doing that.

            “Woooo, Aubrey, you learn quick,” Brooke laughed.

            I glared at Brooke. “You’re really no help, ya know.”

            The bell rang and Aubrey began to get up, shaking her head at me. “Aubrey, I’ll walk you to your next class,” Luke offered with a smile. Jealousy raged in me.

            Aubrey tore away from me and looked at him, exchanging a similar look to his. “Sure, thanks.” She started to turn away for the door. I got out of my seat quickly and grabbed her arm. “Aubrey, wait!”

            She shook her arm out of my grasp. “What? Wait, before you say anything, I don’t wanna be added to your ‘after school schedule.’” Her face was expressionless.

            “I just wanted to say---”

            “No.” And she left.

            I sighed angrily. Well, I’m gonna see her anyways. We have like most of our classes together.

            Again, why do I care? I’m supposed to be avoiding her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Aubrey’s POV**

            I walked out of the classroom with Luke at my side. I was thinking furiously. That stupid man-whore, player…ugh! But with those twinkling gray eyes and… Aubrey, stop it! That’s what a person hopelessly in love would say. Whoa, wait a second, in love? Now, that’s way too ahead of myself. I’m not in love. And Jayden Lowe would now be the last person at that point.

            Maybe I’m judging too wrong. Maybe the girls were going on him. But he was hitting back at them. I shook my head.

            Suddenly, I was hauled to a stop with Luke’s hand on my waist. Luke’s a way better guy, I thought.

            Luke laughed. “This is the Biology room, Aubrey. You were pretty deep in thought there that I had to stop you.”

            I blushed. “Thanks again. So I’ll see you at lunch?”

            “Yep,” he replied with a huge grin. “Bye, Bree-utiful.”

            “Bye, Luke-alicious,” I teased. A little flirting wouldn’t hurt me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late upload! I was really busy with the schhool play last week but good thing is that we rocked it :D!

So this is kinda short but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long. You get a little inside Aubrey's head now (:

HMMM So what do you think is gonna happen next? Will Aubrey ignore Jayden? Will she go for Luke? How will Jayden be feeling about this? Will he attempt to "apologize" to Bree?

Pleaseee comment :D or vote at least! (: