Chapter 10

Chapter 10

**Jayden’s POV**   

             All of a sudden, I didn’t want to hang out with any girl later. I told Reina just as school ended not to bother. I was walking out of school door towards the parking lot just as I saw Aiden. I haven’t been babbling on about him even though I’ve seen him this whole day because I don’t have my mind occupied with males. Ha ha.

            “Yo, Aiden!” I called.

            Aiden came over to me and we did the man hug thing. “Sup, Jayden.”

            “Wanna hang out after school now?” I wanted to chill with a guy.

            He fake gasped. “You’re ditching a female being for a male being like me?” He put his hand on my forehead and I slapped it away. He whispered, “Are you,” he gulped, “experimenting?” I punched him in the gut as we both doubled over laughing.

            “Shut up asshole!” I snickered. “I’m just not in the mood for that stuff.”

            “If you say so. But just keep in mind that my friend here,” he tapped the front of his jeans, “likes to go into female openings. Feeee-maaaa-allle.”

            “Dude, don’t worry, me too. And I’m not gay!”

            “Chillll. Oh and I can’t hang today. Football practice.”

            This sucks. “Oh that’s kay. I’ll ask some of the other guys.

            “You do that. I have to go now before Coach gets, ya know. See ya later, maybe I’ll stop by your house.”

            “Bye, man.”

            I turned around into the direction of my car and bumped into someone. And tripped over their feet. And fell on top on them. And dropped my art portfolio that was in my hands that secured my beautiful drawing of Aubrey.

            Dammit. Well, at least the ground wasn’t wet.

            I managed to hold some of my weight before I crushed the body beneath me. I looked down to see who I fell upon and to apologize. My eyes met those midnight blue suns that I’m very fond of now. “Aubrey? Gosh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t pay attention to where I was going.” Her body was pressed up against mine and her body warmth felt really nice. I liked it. A lot.

            “Jayden, that you?” I nodded. “Oh, it’s not completely your fault.”

            “Yea it was.”

            “No it wasn’t.”

            “Ya-huh.”

            “Nuh- uh.”

            “Yep.” Popped the “p”.

            “Nope.” She popped it back.

            I brought my lips close to hers and my heart sped up? “Hush, babe. I take all the blame.”

            It sounded like she stopped breathing and I panicked for a second. I relaxed as she smiled sweetly at me. God, that was adorable. “Ok.”