Chapter 20

Chapter 20

**Jayden**

            I stared at the wall.

            That’s what I did the whole weekend. Because I totally fucked over Friday night.

            Sure, I still replied to Aubrey’s texts and calls, but I was under a façade as we spoke. I was trying not to break down and confess to her. I was lucky as hell that she was busy with family the entire weekend.

            I didn’t know what to do. I kept debating with myself whether or not I should tell her what happened. I already told Aiden what happened and he said what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. But me and Bree’s relationship involved honesty, not lies. Like that text I sent her on Friday at the club was one she misunderstood. Once I told her it was a guys’ night out, she waved it off. I was blessed with this angel and I didn’t want to lose her, ever and not soon.

            Currently, it was Monday and I was standing at Aubrey’s locker, waiting for her. She had a full day of band practice for the upcoming concert, so I didn’t see her for the entire day.

            The beauty was walking slowly down the hallway, drumsticks in hand. She looked sexy as hell!

            “Jayden!” she cried happily and threw her arms around my neck. “I mwissed you!” She sounded so damn adorable talking in a baby voice.

            I bent my head and crashed my lips to her. I’ve been waiting the whole day to do that. I pulled her waist against my hips as close possibly. I swear I heard a soft moan escaped from her throat. A smirk of satisfaction formed its way onto into the kiss from me. I decided it was time to pull away and I laid my forehead on hers. “Hello, beautiful.”

            “I looove how you speak the English language,” Aubrey purred and hugged me. I returned the embrace, but a huge debate began in my head:

            ‘Tell her!’

            ‘No, don’t do it!’

            ‘Puh-lease! I thought this relationship had honesty.’

            ‘Oh you didn’t just go there!’

            ‘Yeah, I did, bitch! Tell her, Jayden!’

            ‘Come on. Jady-poo, only pussies tell things like that to their girlfriends.’

            ‘Don’t listen to that idiot.’

            ‘We’re the same person, so that makes you an idiot, too!’

            ‘Oh lord! Shut the fuck up! Jayden, end of convo, tell the truth.’

            Yeah, that debate didn’t really go anywhere.

            “… and my arms are hurting like crazy from all the moving and hitting,” Aubrey babbled on. Please, she better be talking about band because I didn’t hear half of it.

            I opened her locker for her and rubbed her arms gently. “Jayden can make it much better,” I winked at her.

            “Hells yeah! I’d like that,” Bree smiled.

            “Pssh, like? What century is this?” I teased her.

            “Sorry, Mr. Lowe. I’d love that!”