Chapter 12

Chapter 12

**Jayden's POV**

Where the hell was my phone, I thought. I wanted to call Aiden right now and brag all about my girlfriend all to him. I know, it sounds what chicks would do, but hey, we guys have our gotta-be-girled-up moments. Okay, not most. Okay, okay, just me. But with my confidence and defense, only a real man has them, like moi.

 I spotted my phone on the floor next to Aubrey's side. "Bree-uty queen, can you get my phone? It's on your side," I asked Aubrey.

 "Huh, Bree-uty queen. That's a new one," she giggled.

 I winked at her. "And a whole lot more to come."

 Bree got on her knees and crawled to where my phone was to retrieve it. I couldn't help but stare at her ass. I'm a normal guy with hormones, shoot me for that. As Aubrey bent down a bit, her top rode up, exposing a big black and blue mark on her back against her pale skin. I gasped. What the... WHAT THE FUCK??!! Who the hell did that to her?!

 My jaw and fists clenched tightly. I wanted to just kill the person who even dared to hurt Aubrey like that. Bitch. But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Maybe she just fell or something.

 "Jayden, what's wrong?" Aubrey was next to me again and probably took in my current stance telling by the sound of worry in her voice.

 "Aubrey," I began, "What the hell happened to your back?" I stared at her and she looked away.

 "Well, I, uhh..."

**Bree's POV**

 "Well, I uhh..." I trailed off.

 How was I supposed to tell Jayden about him? He, for sure, won't take it good. Okay, that's an understatement.

 "Yes?" Jayden beckoned me to continue. "Did someone hurt you?"

 I could trust Jayden to tell him the truth. I mean, he's my boyfriend now, he deserves it.

 I nodded my head.

 And as predicted, Jayden exploded. "Who the fucking hell dared to do that to you?" I winced a bit at the venom in his voice.

 "My boyfriend, I mean EX-boyfriend, Liam," I said in a small voice.

 Jayden pounded his fist on the floor and very hardly. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find a dent. "What did the fucker do?" he spitted through his teeth.

 "Push me down the stairs."

**FLASHBACK**

 I parked my mom's car in front of Liam's house. My parents were at some goodbye dinner their friends were throwing for them. I decided to do some farewells myself before I left Boston. After saying goodbye to my couple of close friends, I saved Liam for last. He was gonna be the hardest. Actually, I hadn't even mentioned I was moving yet.

 I rang the doorbell. My legs were shaking a bit, which happened when I was very nervous. I have nothing to be afraid of, I told myself. It's not like Liam will hurt me. We've been together for about 5 months now, which have been my longest relationship by far, and he was a pretty great boyfriend. He always complimented me, bought be a lot, was by my side when he could be, and told me he loved me repeatedly. He also was quarterback on the football team with floppy blond hair, hazel eyes, big pink lips, and an amazingly built body. In simpler words, HOT. But the thing was, I didn't feel he was the ONE, but I did love him back.