Chapter 43

3 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 3 years now since I teamed up with the pack and the Cullen's to train to try and get my parents free from the Volturi and since then all me, the Cullen's and the pack have done is train and train and train by fighting each other with our skills and our powers and it's going great we have so much strength and so much power to get into the castle and to free my father and my family which I am so happy about.

So now all we need to do now is storm the castle since that is where we are now while the kids Chloe who is now 5, Jayden who is now 8, Daniel who is now 10 years old and Hope who is now 13 who I love so much and who now call me mom are back home with Esme and Leah to protect them all just incase things go bad here which I don't think it will because if I can't free my father I will make a deal with the Volturi to free them.

Right now me, the pack and the Cullen's are all standing outside the Volturi castle and we are about to march on them when Quil said Bella you sure about this something might go wrong and I said yes I'm sure I don't care I want my father back my mother is dead and I can't lose him to got it.

So then Quil said ok Bella I'm sorry and I said it's fine and then I looked at everyone and I said look guys I'm not forcing you to help me if you don't want to fight then go home but no one moves and I said ok then let's go and everyone said ok and so then all the wolves phased and we all ran towards the Volturi's doors to get into the castle.

Did you like it. Review and comment