Chapter 15

Bella's pov

As soon as I said could the people help me find my mother I saw a girl step forward and she said you don't need to find me I'm right here Bella and I gasped and looked over to the girl and I gasped when I saw her I looked just like her and so I smiled and I said do you recognise me and Caroline said as she started crying yes I do your my little girl and I let go of Damon and I ran over to her and hugged her as I started crying.

Then I said I have waited for this day for so long I'm so glad I found you and Caroline said oh Bella I'm so sorry I let your dad take you from me I shouldn't have let him do it and I said it's ok you didn't have a choice you weren't as strong as he was back then and Caroline said no no I wasn't but I am now and I'm never leaving you again baby girl and I smiled and said I love you mom and Caroline said I love you to baby girl.

As Caroline said that someone said Caroline care to explain and Caroline let go of me and turned to her friends and said oh yes sorry um you see a lot of years ago before I was turned I had sex with Klaus and Jenna said whoa wait the original Klaus and mom said yes him and then we had a baby together but when I gave birth to her he took her and compelled me to forget but then when I became a vampire I remembered her.

Then Matt said so what your saying this girl is your daughter and mom said as she hugged me again yes that's exactly what I'm saying and then Bonnie said ok so why is she part of 3 monsters when it was only her dad that was supernatural and mom said because Klaus is part of the 3 monsters he is a vampire and wolf and that makes him a hybrid and his mother was a good witch which means he had her blood line.

So then Jeremy said well at least now we know Bella isn't a threat and I smiled and said looking at Damon I'm sorry at the neck I just really wanted to find my mom and Damon said hey it's ok I understand but what was that thing you did with your hand and I smiled and said oh yeah I can control someone with one touch and then my mom said yeah well no controlling any of us or I'll ground you.

Then I laughed and said ok mom and I looked at her and said its good to have you back mommy and my mom said yes it's so good to have you back to baby and so then all of us sat down and we started talking and getting to know each other and then everyone went home and my mom took me back to her house and she showed me to my room and gave me some clothes and she put me to bed and saying good night and then I fell to sleep knowing I was safe with my mom and at home at last.

Did you like it. Review and comment