Chapter 29

Bella's pov

Once I said that Klaus was my dad everyone gasped and Klaus said no your not I don't have a daughter and I said oh yeah then you don't remember 16 years ago dating Caroline Forbes and having sex with her and then when she had the baby compelling her to forget she ever had me and then you took me away from my family my home and gave me to some fucking stranger and Klaus said um ok fine I did have a daughter but I only gave her away to protect her from my enemies.

Then I said yeah well I'm her and everyone looked at me and then Kol said wow I have a niece that is so cool and Elijah said I never thought I would have a niece never mind a child and then Klaus said wait how come your here why aren't you will your adopted family and I said I'm not with them because they are dead and I'm not with my real mom because she is dead to and Klaus gasped and said oh dear oh Bella I am so sorry.

So then I said yeah well I've dealt and Marcel said yeah it really looked liked you had dealt with it in the woods I mean Klaus you should have seen the woods it was on fire and Klaus said oh god Bella and I looked at Marcel and growled at him and he said hey I'm sorry but he should know I mean after all he is your dad and I said yeah a dad that hasn't been in my life for 16 years and Klaus said Bella sweetheart I know your upset but I did it to keep you safe I had to many enemies.

Then I said yeah well I think you enemies have found me and Klaus gasped and said what do you mean and I said well my adopted parents where killed by I don't know what and my mother was staked in the heart and Elijah said wait Klaus if this means they have found you we can't stay here any longer I mean you have Bella to think about now and not just her you have Hope to and Klaus said yeah I know but I'm not running anymore I'm sick of it.

As my dad said that Kol said ok then we fight but we need to hide Bella and Hope and Marcel said me and my vamps can take them east we will keep them safe Klaus I promise and Klaus said ok fine Marcel go and get you vamps ready you leave at dawn and Marcel said sure Klaus and ran off upstairs and then I looked at my dad and I said whoa hold up is anyone going to tell me what is going on,

Then Klaus said ok fine Bella I have been running from this coven called the Volturi for hundreds of years now because they want me to join them and I said ok fine I understand that bit but would someone like to tell me who the hell Hope is and why in the world I am half of 4 monsters and Kol said ok Bella Hope is your half baby sister her mother died last year and we have been looking after her since then.

Did you like it. Review and comment