Chapter 6

Bella's pov

As soon as I woke up again the next morning I sat up on the couch and I listened more to the outside of my house and I didn't here anything so right away I knew the vampires had left so I got off of the couch and I walked around the house and I made sure all the lights and the electric off in the house so that I don't burn my parents home down when I leave to go find my real parents.

Then I ran back downstairs and I went into the kitchen and I made myself some food human food even though I need blood and not food and then when the food was finished I put it onto a plate and then I took it and I sat down at the table with it and I started to eat it and when I had it finished eating I stood up and I went back into the kitchen and I went over to the sink and I washed my plate.

As soon as my plate was washed I went to walk away from the sink but as I did I felt faint and I almost fell over but before I could I grabbed the sink and I stopped myself from falling and I stood back up again and as I did I realised that I needed blood right now because I hadn't drank it since my true self came out and so I managed to walk to my front door and I opened it and walked out it knowing I needed someone to feed from or else I would die from thirst.

Did you like it. Review and comment