Chapter 30

Bella's pov

As soon as my uncle Kol said that I had a sister I grew shocked smiled and then my dad said the reason you are half of 4 monsters Bella is because it was told in the vampire laws that an Original child would be born of one of the 4 oldest sons of the vampire world and that child would be the whole cause to the total distruction of the supernatural world and that the child would be so powerful that no one could stop her.

Then I said so then does this mean that the Volturi isn't after you dad and Klaus said no Bella they aren't they only want me so that they can make me tell them who you are which I would never do and I said then I can't run when I am the cause of this and my uncle Kol said yes Bella you will run because me, your dad, your uncle Elijah and your aunt Rebekah are going to take care of this and I said no but I want to help it's my fault that they are chasing you.

So then my dad said no Bella it isn't no you are going to run and you are going to keep Hope safe ok and I said as I started crying but I just got here and I just lost mom I don't want to lose you to and I ran over to my dad and I hugged him and as I hugged him my dad said look princess I know your mother just died and I know it must of been horrible for you to see but I will not let the vampires get their hands on you there is no way but when it is ok for you to come home I will call Marcel I promise.

Then I said promise daddy and my dad said I promise baby I promise and I said ok and I let go of him and he wiped my tears away and said you must be the big sister you must protect Hope no matter what ok and I said ok daddy I love you and my dad said I love you to princess and I promise this won't be the last time we see each other and I said ok good and then I saw a woman walk downstairs with a little girl about 6 years old beside her and they both walked over to us all.

As soon as the woman and the little girl got to us my dad looked at the woman and said Rebekah this is my other daughter Bella and Rebekah smiled and let go of the little girl's hand and ran over to me and hugged me and said good to finally meet you and I said yeah you to and then I saw dad bend down to little Hope's height and he said morning baby and Hope said morning daddy who's that and she pointed me me.

Then my dad smiled and said that is Bella your big sister and Hope looked over at me and smiled and so I smiled back and said hello nice to meet you and Hope said you to and then she ran over to me and she hugged me and so I hugged her back as she said I always wanted a sister someone to play with because daddy never has time and I said well I would be glad to play with you and Hope said thank you Bella and I said your welcome sis.

So then my dad said Hope baby I need to tell you something and Hope turned to look at dad and said yes daddy and our dad said baby you and Bella are going to go on a little road trip with uncle Marcel and the guys isn't that fun and Hope said as she frowned trouble daddy and my dad said yes baby trouble and don't worry everything is going to be fine no one is going to get near you or your sister I promise and Hope said ok daddy.

Then aunt Rebekah said just remember Hope stay with Bella and she will protect you she is very powerful and Hope said ok auntie Bekah and then I heard Marcel run back into the room as he said Klaus we need to go now and my dad said ok Marcel and he walked over to me and Hope and he gave us both a hug and a kiss and he said I'm going to miss you both and remember I love you both so much and me and Hope said we will miss you to daddy and we love you and then we hugged him back.

As soon as we hugged daddy our uncles and our auntie walked over to us and hugged us to and we hugged them back and then my dad said ok everyone the kids need to go now and my uncles and auntie said ok Klaus and they let go of me and Hope and then dad said remember Bella protect Hope and I said I know I will daddy and then I took Hope's hand and I said let's go little sis and Hope smiled and waved at dad and said ok Bella and then me and Hope followed uncle Marcel out of the club.

Then we got into a car and 2 boys helped put our belts on and then uncle Marcel got into the car and put his belt on and the uncle Marcel started the car and Hope said uncle Mar were we going and Marcel said somewhere off of the grid so just lie back and go to sleep Hope everything will be ok and then uncle Marcel drove away from the club and out of New Orleans and then Hope said Bella can you take my hand and I said of course I will and then I took a hold of Hope's hand and then both me and Hope lied down and fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment