Chapter 7

Bella's pov

Once I got outside I saw lots of humans walking the streets and I breathed in their scent and as I did I felt my fangs come out and my face change and I knew I wanted their blood but I also knew that it wasn't fair to feed from them because I used to be the same as them so I ran vampire speed into the woods.

So I didn't stop running until I got to a site where there was a lot of animals and even though I knew they weren't going to taste the same as humans but that I needed blood so I ran and bounced on a bear and then I stuck my fangs into the bears neck and drank all of the blood from his neck.

Then when I drank all of the blood I removed my fangs the bear fell to the ground and then I smiled as I felt the blood drip from my mouth and then I took my hand and I wiped my mouth with my hand to remove all the blood and then I brought my hand to my mouth and I licked the blood off of my hand.

So then as I licked the blood off of my hand I snarled from the taste of it and I knew I wanted more so I looked around and I saw a mountain lion running towards a dear so I growled and I ran towards the mountain lion and pounced on it and then I sunk my teeth into his neck and I drank the delicious blood as I was pulling on the lions neck.

Then when I drained the lion I removed my fangs and the lion fell to the ground and as he did I smiled and said that was so refreshing and then I took my hand again and I rubbed it with my mouth and then I took my hand and I licked all of the blood off of my hand until I couldn't smell it anymore.

So then when I had finished licking the blood I put my retracted my fangs and I changed back to myself and then I looked around the woods and I saw a wolf looking straight at me and I gasped and I started running back towards my home and I didn't stop running until I got back to my house hoping to be free from the wolf but I wasn't I heard him following me.

Did you like it. Review and comment