Chapter 31

4 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 4 years now since dad sent me and Hope away with uncle Marcel and I am now 20 years old and my sister Hope is 10 years old and we are at the minute living in some place called Italy and Hope goes to school everyday and I work in the school as her p6 school teacher to keep an eye on her even though I have no GCSE'S my uncle still managed to get me the job.

So now I am so much better at working with the monsters inside of me no more problems and I only have to drink blood once a day now and since that day we left New Orleans we haven't talked to our dad once but uncle Marcel says that nothing is wrong that dad is just being careful but I'm not so sure but I don't let on with Hope around.

Right now I am sitting on my bed in my bedroom marking my classes homework when I hear someone knock on my door and so I said come in and then my door opened and I saw Hope walk into my room with her homework book and she walked up to me and smiled at me with those do this for me eyes and she said can you help me Bella I'm really stcuk.

Then I said ok fine I'll helping you but I'm not doing it for you that wouldn't be fair and Hope said ok Bella and she got onto my bed and came around and sat beside me and then I shut the classes homework books and I looked down at Hope's and I looked at it and saw she really was stuck and so I said ok I'll help you today but when school comes tomorrow I'm not going to be as helpful.

As I said that Hope looked at me and said ok Bella I know and so I said ok then and so for the next 2 hours I helped Hope with her homework and when she was done she said thank you Bella and I said your welcome sis and she smiled at me and as she did I heard with my hearing fighting going on downstairs and I knew something was wrong and then we heard a bang and Hope screamed.

Then I got off of the bed and I grabbed Hope and I dragged her to my wardrobe and I opened it and I put her into it and I said no matter what you hear you don't open this door do you understand me and Hope said yes Bella and I said good and then I shut the wardrobe as tight as I could and as I did my bedroom door banged opened and so I turned around and looked at the intruders.

Did you like it. Review and comment