Chapter 34

Bella's pov

Once I got us into Forks it was just after 10am and I knew I needed to rest so just after I past the town line I pulled the car over and I parked it and I turned it off and I lied down on the chair and I closed my eyes and I got some sleep since I saw that Hope was still sleeping which meant I had some time to have a nap before she woke up and so I fell to sleep.

Next thing I knew I was being tapped on the arm as I heard Hope say Bella Bella wake up and so I opened my eyes and I sat up on the chair and I looked at Hope and I said morning sis what time is it and Hope said it's past 12pm and I said well then I guess I got a good bit of sleep and Hope said Bella a few minutes ago I heard screaming.

Then I said wait what where and Hope said on the other side of those woods and I said ok we will go see and then I started the car again and I drove closer until I could hear the screams myself and when I did I could tell it was a little child and so I jerked on the breaks and I stopped the car and as I did Hope said jesus Bella watch it and I said hey watch you mouth.

So then Hope said then watch your driving Bella and I said ok sorry but your right I hear screaming you stay in the car and then I took my belt off and I went to get out of the car when Hope grabbed my arm and said no Bella please no don't leave me here and I said ok fine let's go but stay beside me got it and Hope said ok I got it and I said good and then me and Hope got out of the car and started running to were the screaming was coming from as Hope had ahold of my hand.

Then once we got to the screaming I could smell blood and so I gasped and I said crap and Hope said what what is wrong and I said blood I can smell it everywhere and Hope said no please don't do this not now Bella please don't turn and I said ok fine I'll try not to and so then I held my breath as me and Hope walked towards where the smell of blood was coming from.

Did you like it. Review and comment