Chapter 20

Bella's pov

After I returned home and sat on the couch watching TV it took almost 30 minutes for my mom to come home and when she did she walked into the house and I could tell by the door slam she was angry but also by her shouting Bella Marie Forbes get out here now and I said as I sat up on the couch yes mom.

Then she turned and faced me and said why Bella why in the world would you do it again when you knew I would find out anyway and I said well um I needed to feed and my mom said no that's not an excuse I gave you blood this morning and I said ok fine I didn't want to sit in school all day mom it's boring.

So then my mom said well then sitting up in your room for a week with nothing to do can be boring to can't it and I said what no that not fair and my mom said oh yes it is you disobeyed me again Bella and I've had enough and I said let me guess it was Matt and Jeremy who told you I left school this morning I'm going to kill them both.

Then my mom said no it wasn't your friends who told me the school phoned me and told me you had left this morning and I said yeah well then the school is going to die and my mom said enough Bella you aren't going to kill anyone now go to your room and stay there and I said but mom it's not fair.

As I said it wasn't fair my mom said yes Bella yes it is I'm the mother I'm in change now go to your room and do not come out of it unless it is to apologise to me do you understand me and I groaned and said fine whatever and then I got up from the couch and I walked upstairs to my room.

Then when I got there I opened my door and I walked into my room and then I slammed the door after me and ran over to my bed and lied down on it almost crying from the pain of being so angry for no goddamn reason even though I knew I had a reason my mother didn't think of it to be enough.

Did you like it. Review and comment