Chapter 37

Bella's pov

As soon as we got to Chloe we stopped running and I ran up to her and I leaned down beside her and I felt her pulse and as I felt it all I felt was it getting weaker and so Daniel said is she ok Bella and I said as I lifted wee Chloe into my arm barely we need to get her inside and get her warm ok Hope I need you to keep up with me and make sure the boys get back to the car ok.

Then Hope said ok Bella and I said ok good girl and we ran started running again until we got to my car on the outside of the woods on the road and when we got to my car I used my keys and I opened it and I said ok Hope, Jayden and Daniel get into the back of the car now and all 3 of them said ok Bella and Hope the back door of the car as the 3 kids got into it.

So once they got into it I bent into the car and I set Chloe onto their 3 knees and I said ok I need you 3 to hold onto her and don't let go and rub your hands up and down her body to keep her warm and Hope, Jayden and Daniel all said ok we will Bella and I said good and then I backed out of the car and I closed the door and then I went around to the drivers side.

Then I opened the door and I got inside and then I closed the door and as soon as I closed the door I put the car keys into the engine and I turned it on and then I started to drive the car and I drove as fast as I could and I didn't stop until I got to my adopted parents house since that is where we would be living for now until we got my dad and our family back.

Did you like it. Review and comment