Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I opened the door I saw 2 policemen standing there looking at me but when I looked up at them I saw they both had bright red eyes and I didn't know why but I just said hello can I help you gentlemen and one of the men said yes um we are looking for Bella Swan and I said yes I am her is something wrong and the other man said yes we are so sorry to tell you this but both your parents just died.

Then I gasped and started crying and said what but how and the first man that spoke said a man crashed into there car and drove away from the scene I'm sorry to say but it was a hit and run both your parents died on scene and I cried even more as I fell to the ground as I said no no this can't be happening my parents where my everything and the other man said I'm sorry Miss but you must come with us.

As soon as he said that I stood up and I said as I calmed down a bit what why and the first man that spoke said you must come with us to the police station because your parents are gone you have to go to a care home and I gasped but when he said that I said the other man give the first man that spoke a look and then a minute later the first man that spoke grabbed me and started pulling me out of the house as I started kicking.

Then half way down the drive way I managed to pull my gloves off of my hands and I touched the mans hand that had grabbed me and I said let me go now and then just like that the man let me go and the other man run up to the first man that spoke and said what the hell are you doing Felix but before Felix could answer the other man I put my other hand onto the other man knowing my power had him to and I looked both men in the eye.

Did you like it. Review and comment