Chapter 35

Bella's pov

Once me and Hope got to where I could smell the blood I could smell by it that the blood was everywhere so I said Hope close your eyes now and Hope said ok and then I said as I sat Hope down onto a tree log do not move do you understand me and Hope said ok Bella and I said good girl and then I walked over to the other tree where I saw a male and a female tied to a tree with their insides all over the ground.

So then I gasped and I said oh dear lord what did this to them as I tried my best to ignore the temption of the blood and then I heard a little cry for help and I turned around and I looked around the woods until I saw a hand waving and so I said there are kids over there and Hope said go help them I'll be fine and I said ok and so I ran over to were I saw the hand and when I got there I saw 2 little boys lying on the ground covered in bleeding cuts from head to toe.

Then I ran over to them and I bent down beside them and I felt their pulses and as I did I could tell they were very weak so I said oh fuck and I knew I couldn't let let die but I also knew that if I fed them my blood there was a good change of them being killed in the next 24 hrs but as I heard them both gasping for air and looking at me I knew I had to help them both so I felt my fangs come out and my face change.

So then I bit into my wrist and as I did the blood dripped out of it and so then I brought my wrist to one of the boys mouths and I fed him my blood and then I moved onto the next boy and fed him my blood and so now I just have to wait for the blood to take effect on them both and as I was waiting I heard screaming more screaming and I knew it was Hope so I stood up and I ran over to where I had left Hope and I saw her lying on the ground with a huge claw mark on her stomach.

Then I screamed NO and I ran over to her and I slid down beside her and I started crying as I saw Hope looking at me as she gasped out it's not your fault and I said yes it is I shouldn' t have left you alone like I did and Hope said I asked you to Bella I didn't want the kids to die and I said yeah but you a kid to sis and Hope laughed and said I love you Bella and I said I love you to Hope and your not dying on me not today not ever and so then I took my wrist and I pushed it to Hope mouth and I said drink.

So then Hope said no Bella dad will kill you yeah well your better alive than dead now drink and hope said ok Bella and then she took my wrist and started drinking and once she had drunk my blood the wound on her stomach healed right away and so then I removed my wrist and Hope sat up and said thank you Bella and I said your my sister I would never let you die and Hope said as me and her stood up thanks I wouldn't let you die either.

Then I said why thank you and then I heard with my hearing that the boys had gasped awake and so I looked at Hope and I said you want to come see 2 little boys who have just come back from the dead and Hope laughed and said oh hell yeah but Bella what are going to do with them and I said I don't know yet let's just wait it out ok and Hope said ok sis and then me and Hope started to walk back over to where I had found the boys.

Did you like it. Review and comment