Chapter 44

Bella's pov

Once we got into the castle we all started fighting the guards and the Cullen's and the pack and me all split up in the castle they went and fought the guards while I ran around the castle trying to find my family and so I went in and out of rooms and up and down stairs all over the castle and everywhere I went I found the rooms empty and so I just stopped running.

Then I screamed OH COME ON WHERE ARE THEY an then I heard laughing and I jumped and turned around and as I did I saw a girl and a boy looking at me laughing and I said oh yeah laugh at this dicks and then I pushed my hands out and with my power I made them fly away from me and hit the wall on the other side me me and then I started laughing at I ran over to them and as I did they both growled.

So then I said now where the hell is my father and the girl said go to hell and I laughed and said no that is were you will go and then I moved my hand out and I used my powers to make fire appear and I heard the girl and boy gasp as I smiled and said now unless you want to be a pile of dust is answer my question.

Then the boy said ok fine I really don't want to die today your father and his family are down in the dungeon and then the girl growled and I said thank you so much I really do appreciate it and then I ran away from them leaving them stuck to the wall and I started laughing as I kept running until I got down to the dungeons.

Did you like it. Review and comment