Chapter 41

Bella's pov

Once I got downstairs I ran into the living room and as I did Chloe saw Jayden and Daniel and she started moving in my arms and so I laughed and said ok ok and I set her onto the floor as she started crawling over to her brothers while say Danny, Jay Jay and then I heard both the boys gasp and they both turned around and saw Chloe crawling over to them and as she did the boys stood up from the couch and ran over to her sister and they lifted her up together and hugged her.

So I smiled and said whoa not to tight boys she is only 2 years old and the boys said ok Bella and they released their grip a bit as I walked into the room more and I sat down on the couch and then I saw both Jay and Danny playing with their sister so I looked over to Hope and I said why don't you go play to I need to talk with my friends a bit and Hope said ok Bella and she got off of the couch and went down onto the floor and started playing with Chloe, Jayden and Daniel.

Then I looked back at the pack and I said ok I need a favour and Jacob said ok what is it and I said I need all of you to stay and and protect the kids while I go and talk to the Cullen's and Jacob said what no way you aren't going to talk to the Cullen's and I said ok look I don't care what you think I need their help as well as yours to free my family so I'm going to make a deal with you and a boy said what kind of deal.

So right then I knew I needed to know his name all of their names so I closed my eyes and I thought about knowing everyones name in the room and then after a few minutes all of their names came to me and I said well Paul my deal is that if you all help me safe my family with the Cullen's help I will join your pack and Paul looked at me and I said ok look I'm a powerful whatever I can do many things and one of them is finding out people's names ok.

Then Embry said that is so cool and then Sam said so you swear to us that if we help you with the Cullen's you will join us and I said yes I promise I will just have to make my dad understand why I have to join you but yes I will join your pack when we get my family back and Jacob said ok fine deal we will help you with the help of the Cullen's and in return you join us when this is all over and I said as I stood up ok thank you.

So then I looked at my kids and said no matter what don't let them die they have my blood in them so if one of them dies they become like me and I don't want that so please and Jacob said ok Bella we will keep them safe just go and get the Cullen's on board and I said ok thank you and then I walked over to the kids.

Then I said ok I've got to go get more of my friends so my other friends are going to take care of you all until I come back ok and Chloe, Jayden, Daniel and Hope all said ok Bella we will see you soon and I said yes you will and then I ran out of the house and I ran vampire speed until I got to the Cullen's house on the other side of the woods.

Did you like it. Review and comment