Chapter 26

Bella's pov

Once I had arrived in New Orleans I stopped running and I started crying so hard I stopped feeling and as I stopped feeling I smelt humans and as I smelt them I felt my fangs come out and my face change and I growled and took off running through the woods until I got to a camp site were I saw at least 8 human kids 6 of them were teenagers and 2 of them were little kids about 6 or 7 years old but I didn't care I needed to take my mind off of my mother's death.

So I breathed in the human scents and then I took off running towards them and once I got to the I jumped on each of them at a time as they started screaming and I sung my fangs into their necks and I drained them of all of their blood and I loved it so much I felt no remorse for killing them all I felt was rage and after each human I killed I snapped their neck and so after all the humans were dead I ran over to the 2 kids.

Then when I looked at the kids I felt sorry for them and I knew I couldn't kill them so I bent down to the kids and I said hello what's your names and they both said scared Millie and Tily and I said well my name is Bella and I'm not going to hurt you but I am going to make you both feel safe again and then I touched both their hands and I said you both are going to forget you ever saw me and your going to go home and get on with your life's.

So then I let go of the kids hands and as I did the kids walked away from me and walked out of the woods and as they did I turned and looked at all the humans I had just killed and I started crying as I fell to the ground and I screamed WHAT DID I EVER FUCKING DO TO YOU THAT YOU HAD TO FUCKING TAKE MY ONLY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME and I closed my eyes and I focused on my witch powers as I thought of fire and as I thought of fire I felt something warm on my hand and so I opened my eyes.

Then I looked at my hands andas I did I saw flames of fire coming out of them and so I smiled and stood back up again and I looked at the woods full of trees and I shouted LET'S FUCKING SEE HOW YOU FEEL TO LOSE SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH YOU DICK and then I moved my hands around in circles to make the fire on the go onto the trees and as I did that I started smiling.

So then I said there how do you like that you take someone from me I'll take something from you that's the way it will work from now on asshole because I'm tired of being the good girl when no one shows me any respect in return and then I stopped setting the trees on fire and I pushed the fire back into my hands and then I closed my eyes and I used my power as I thought of my mom.

Did you like it. Review and comment