Chapter 17

Bella's pov

As soon as I got downstairs I ran into the kitchen and I saw mom standing at the kitchen table with a glass of blood in her hands and so I smiled and I ran over to her and I licked my lips as I went to grab the glass but as I went to grab the glass she pulled it away from me and so I moaned and said what is the problem.

Then my mom said if I give you this to drink you must promise you won't skip school today like you did a week ago got it and I said knowing I was skipping school anyway no matter what she said ok fine I won't skip school I promise and my mom said good girl and then she handed me the glass of blood and I took it off of her.

As soon as I took the glass of blood I brought it to my mouth and I breathed it in and as I did I smiled and said oh that smell is so deliciousness my mom said ok little miss I don't want to go to school drink the blood and get to school now please and I said alright fine and then I moved the glass of blood to my mouth and I started to drink it.

Then once I had drunk the blood my mom said alright if you don't leave now your going to be late and I said oh yeah is that such a bad thing and my mom frowned at me and said Bella go to school now or I will phone aunt Jenna to take you and she will bring you right up to the door and I gasped and said you wouldn't.

So as I said that my mom pulled her phone out and said oh try me Bella and I groaned and said alright fine I will see you later and my mom said good girl and she walked over to me and kissed my cheek and said I'll see you after school and I said yeah yeah whatever and then I ran over to the door and I opened it and ran out it and ran to school in vampire speed as I hid from all humans the whole way there.

Did you like it. Review and comment