Chapter 21

Bella's pov

After I was done huffing in my room I got up off of my bed and I went over to my window and I looked out it ready to climb out of when I saw Stefan and Damon standing below it and I growled knowing my mother obviously phoned them both to keep me in my bedroom and so I opened my window and I leaned out it.

Then I said hey boys if you wanted to party all you had to do was ask and then both boys looked up at me and Stefan said oh Bella your so funny you know that and I said yeah I do so what are you doing here and Damon said your mother called and told us you have been acting out and she told us to keep an eye on you and we accepted her on her offer.

So then I gasped and I said wow fellas I didn't think of either of you as the protective types and Stefan said um Bella I think you have been a bit to busy to actually understand why we are here and I said oh yeah and why is that and Damon said look at the sky Bella and so I did what he said and as I did I saw a full moon.

As soon as I saw the full moon I gasped and said oh no and then I felt the moon take effect on me and I felt my bones breaking and I was in so much pain that I screamed so loud I might have scared the cows away and I screamed out Stefan, Damon make it stop and Damon said we can't just breath it out.

Then I growled and said fuck you and then I felt every bone in my body break and then the pain stopped and so I went to talk but it came out as a howl and so I knew I was know a wolf and I had this urge to kill so I jumped out of my window and I took off running into the woods as I heard the brothers run after me.

Did you like it. Review and comment

A different way of life (twilight, the vampire diaries and the originals)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara