Chapter 32

Bella's pov

As I looked at the intruders I saw it was the 2 vampires that killed my adopted parents and I growled at them and said I thought I told you both never to come after me and Felix said yeah well we decided against that and I growled and said yeah well you really shouldn't have and then I pushed my hand out and I used my powers as I pushed the vampires up against the wall with a loud bang and they both moaned out in pain.

Then I said told you not to mess with me and then I felt my fangs come out and my face change as I growled at them I said now tell me how many is there and is any of my friends alive downstairs and Demetri said we had 5 vampires downstairs to take out your vampire protectors and us 2 up here and no your friends are all dead and as they said that I heard Hope start to cry and to tell you the truth I wanted to cry to.

So then I said your going to wish I killed you the first time and then I thought of pain and fire and then the 2 vampires started burning as I removed my powers from them and once they were gone I ran over to the wardrobe and I opened it and as I did Hope ran to me and hugged me and said why Bella why does everyone die.

Then I said hugging her tightly I don't know baby sis but no matter what I'm never going to let anyone kill you or harm you never ok and Hope said ok Bella but what do we do know we don't have anywhere else to go and I said yes we do I have friends back in Forks that can hopefully help us find dad and our family now go pack a bag we are leaving and Hope said ok Bella and she ran out of my room and went into her room.

Did you like it. Review and comment