Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Swan and I am only 13 years old and all my life I have experienced strange things like hearing from miles away, smelling things that I shouldn't able able to and I've always been able to run faster than any of my friends and I have always been able to make someone do what I want by one touch and anytime I tell my parents about any of the strange things they saw I'm imagining it which is why people call me weird.

For 2 years now I haven't been to school because all the kids make fun of me because of all the things I can do and so my parents got me to take homeschooling class so here I am sitting in my kitchen eating my breakfast as I am waiting for my tutor to come this morning while my parents are both working and since they have seen me in action they tell me to put gloves on my hands to stop me from controlling anyone.

So after I was done eating my breakfast I heard someone walk up to my front door with my hearing so I stood up and I grabbed my bowl and my cup and I walked into the kitchen and over to the sink and I put my bowl and my bowl into the sink just as I heard the doorbell ring but I didn't hear 1 heartbeat I heard no heartbeats and that confused me and I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to answer the door.

As soon as I knew I had to open the door I went back over to the table and I grabbed my phone and then I walked over to the front door and I took my time in doing so to in case it is 2 killers at the door and half way to the door I listened through it and I heard 2 men talking and they said yeah we are at the daughters house now and so right away I knew something was wrong so I ran to the door and I opened it as fast as I could.

Did you like it. Review and comment